Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Makefile helps
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Makefile helps Post 303015910 by Corona688 on Monday 16th of April 2018 11:30:05 AM
Old 04-16-2018
List cppscanner.l as a dependency of lex.yy.c, a la
Code:
lex.yy.c:cppscanner.l

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

this helps me out big time

ever since i started playing with unix at work i have found all kinds of helpful tools that my companie has added into our /usr/bin/ this is the one that helped the most """"""ldr""""""" #!/bin/sh # # @(#) %filespec: ldr-2 % %date_modified: Wed Sep 6 09:54:07 2000 % # # ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerzey4life
4 Replies

2. Solaris

How does an Administrator helps Progremmers

hi, How does an Administrator helps Progremmers ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sol8admin
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Makefile problem - How to run module load in a Makefile

Hi, I'm trying to run the module load command in a Makefile and i'm getting the following error: make: module: command not found Why is this? Is there any way to run this command in a Makefile? NOTE: command - module load msjava/sunjdk/1.5.0 works fine outside of the Makefile (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernandinho
2 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with Simple Multi-Level Makefile (Extremely New at Makefile)

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Basically, the prompt is make a makefile with various sub makefiles in their respective subdirectories. All code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tatl
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FTP Client helps bash + awk

FTP Client helps bash + awk Good afternoon, Dear I have a script that performs a file sent to another server the process is simple but moving large volume of information is run through crontab every 30 minutes, is that the scritp connected to Windows servers, I have unix (solaris 5.10), the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: arnolkat
6 Replies
DwtColorMixSetNewColor(3Dwt)											      DwtColorMixSetNewColor(3Dwt)

Name
       DwtColorMixSetNewColor - Sets the new red, green, and blue color values in the color mixing widget.

Syntax
       void DwtColorMixSetNewColor(cmw, red, green, blue)
	    Widget cmw;
	    unsigned short red;
	    unsigned short green;
	    unsigned short blue;

Arguments
       cmw	 Specifies the widget ID of the color mixing widget.

red	 Specifies the new color red value.  You can express the value in percentages or by the X color values (0 to 65535).

green	 Specifies the new color green value.  You can express the value in percentages or by the X color values (0 to 65535).

blue	 Specifies the new color blue value.  You can express the value in percentages or by the X color values (0 to 65535).

See  the  section on colormap functions in the Guide to the Xlib Library: C Language Binding for more information on X color val-
		 ues.

Description
       The DwtColorMixSetNewColor function allows the user-supplied color mixer subwidget to pass the current color values  to	the  color  mixing
       widget.	Using DwtColorMixSetNewColor is more efficient than using XtSetValues.

See Also
       DwtColorMixGetNewColor(3Dwt), DwtColorMixCreate(3Dwt)
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit: C Language Binding
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit Intrinsics: C Language Binding

DwtColorMixSetNewColor(3Dwt)