Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Sun Ray 1g thin client Software? Post 303014983 by webdbase on Sunday 25th of March 2018 04:41:44 AM
Old 03-25-2018
Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Link to untrusted site removed

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

configuring same /bash for 4 computer which is thin client

i m doing project on LAN TELEPHONY in Red Hat linux i have files as datbase to store the user name and passeord an all other information. Now i have thin client at my college. so to access /dev/dsp for audio is not possible on server. So i have written code which run on /base since it has... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: niravuchat
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Client Emulation software for Sun Solaris

1) I want a free emulation software for Sun Solaris. 2) I have three servers for different billing systems and i want that when i(or other clients) logon to one server the color of the screen should be permanently same and when on second system it should be permanently second color. Even if i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackeyed
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Ray 3

Hi All, I going to install Sun Ray 3 and X4170 with sol 10 and VDI 3.2. I don't know how to do it because I don't have any idea on VDI and Sun Ray 3. Can all the guru here provide some info or theory on the whole idea for this kind of installation and maybe some steps. I now have 2 servers... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mailbox80
1 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

slim window manager for a thin client

hi I'm looking for a slim and quite comfortable window manager for a unix/linux thin client? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
5 Replies

5. Linux

Converct fat pc to thin client

I have old pc with 1gb ram and i wont to convert him to thin clint to connect rdp windos With software i need to install on my computer? I am new in linux.. Sent from my SM-J5108 using Tapatalk (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: popcoern
10 Replies
mlib_VolumeFindMaxBMask_U8(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions				 mlib_VolumeFindMaxBMask_U8(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_VolumeFindMaxBMask_U8, mlib_VolumeFindMaxBMask_S16 - maximum intensity searching SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_VolumeFindMaxBMask_U8(mlib_u8 *max, const mlib_rays *rays, const mlib_u8 *bmask); mlib_status mlib_VolumeFindMaxBMask_S16(mlib_s16 *max, const mlib_rays *rays, const mlib_u8 *bmask); DESCRIPTION
Each function performs maximum intensity searching. It uses the following equation: max[i] = MAX{ rays->results[j][i] j = 0, 1, ..., rays->nsteps[i]; bmask[j] = 1 } where i = 0, 1, ..., rays->nrays - 1. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: max Pointer to an array of rays->nrays maximum values of the samples in each ray. rays Pointer to an mlib_rays structure. The data rays->results are organized with ray number (rather than ray step) varying fastest. Ray number and ray step are the output of the ray casting functions. The data might have values beyond the maximum step on a ray. For example, rays->results[rays->nsteps[i]][i] on ray i might not equal 0. bmask Pointer to a 1-bit mask array. Eight mask bits are packed into one byte. A 1 corresponds to the data in the step to be considered. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_VolumeFindMax_U8(3MLIB), mlib_VolumeFindMaxCMask_U8(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_VolumeFindMaxBMask_U8(3MLIB)