Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting In PErl script: need to read the data one file and generate multiple files based on the data Post 303014313 by Sanjeev G on Friday 9th of March 2018 06:48:44 AM
Old 03-09-2018
Thanks Aia, It working fine for below condition.
If we want to add/append few lines in all the the file which was generated,Could you please help with the logic.

want to add below data in all the output file

Example :

Code:
EXTRACT e1_bill1
SETENV (ORACLE_SID = "TV19DBM")
SETENV (ORACLE_HOME = /opt/oracle/product/11.2.0.4/db_1)
SETENV (NLS_LANG = "AMERICAN_AMERICA.US7ASCII")

--USERID GGSCHEMA, PASSWORD , &
USERID 4444444A@xxxxxx, PASSWORD "xxxxxx"

TRANLOGOPTIONS DBLOGREADER
TRANLOGOPTIONS excludeuser GGSCHEMA
TRANLOGOPTIONS excludeuser esg_dba
nocompressupdates -- Include the full record
nocompressdeletes -- Include the full record
-- To avoid need to delete log manually[but may need to enable it in Dataguard Environemnt]
--TRANLOGOPTIONS LOGRETENTION DISABLED
-- Cache Manger parameter to limit memory utilization by extract
CACHEMGR CACHESIZE 1GB
-- Must be used together and directs Extract to fetch data from the source table if it cannot fetch
FETCHOPTIONS USELATESTVERSION, NOUSESNAPSHOT
--Warns for a long running transaction
WARNLONGTRANS 1h, CHECKINTERVAL 10m

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Please use CODE tags as required by forum rules!

Last edited by RudiC; 03-09-2018 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: Added CODE tags.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read the data from multiple files and sum the value

Hi all, I have a requirement where i have to read multiple files using Shell Script in Korn Shell. each file will have the 3rd line as the amount field, i have to read this amount field and sum it for all the files. any idea on how to achieve this?? (i think i can achieve it using a loop,... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nvuradi
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

generate report based on data in files.

Hi All, I need to develop a shell script which does sanity check of a data file, as below. 1. For DATE columns, it should check if date is given in proper format or not? For example, if format of date is expected as DD-MON-YYYY HH24:MI:SS and we received the date in formation like DDMMYYYY HH24,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ace_friends22
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read Data from Config file using Perl

Hi All, Can anyone please explain me how to read data from config file in Perl. Suppose i have a config file named cfile. The data in config file is name=parth lname=mittal user=2007 hostname=fluoride username=parthmittal password=XXXXXX account=unix url=www.unix.com ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: parthmittal2007
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read multiple files, parse data and append to a file

Hi..Can anyone suggest a simple way of achieving this. I have several files which ends with extension .vcf . I will give example with two files In the below files, we are interested in File 1: 38 107 C 3 T 6 C/T 38 241 C 4 T 5 C/T 38 247 T 4 C 5 T/C 38 259 T 3 C 6 T/C... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: empyrean
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate tabular data based on a column value from an existing data file

Hi, I have a data file with : 01/28/2012,1,1,98995 01/28/2012,1,2,7195 01/29/2012,1,1,98995 01/29/2012,1,2,7195 01/30/2012,1,1,98896 01/30/2012,1,2,7083 01/31/2012,1,1,98896 01/31/2012,1,2,7083 02/01/2012,1,1,98896 02/01/2012,1,2,7083 02/02/2012,1,1,98899 02/02/2012,1,2,7083 I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: himanish
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a perl script to read and write the data

Hi, I have on Designdocument in that information is stored with in tabular format.I need Perlscript to read and write the datausing perl script? Regards, Ravi (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: toravi.pentaho
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a UNIX/perl script to read and write the data

Hi, I have on Designdocument in that information is stored with in tabular format.I need Perl/unix script to read and write the data using perl script? Regards, Ravi (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: toravi.pentaho
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate Join clause based on key data

Hi, I have a file pk.txt which has pk data in following format TableName | PK Employee | id Contact|name,country My Output should be Employee | t1.id=s.id Contact| t1.name=s.name AND t1.country=s.country I started of like this: for LIST in `cat pk.txt` do... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wahi80
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read multiple text files and copy data to csv

hi i need to extract lines from multiple files to a csv file. for example, i have these 3 files file1.txt date:29dec1980 caller:91245824255 called:8127766 file2.txt date:11apr2014 caller:9155584558 called:8115478 file3.txt date:25jun2015 caller:445225552 called:8117485 (30 Replies)
Discussion started by: lp.descamps
30 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Generate files and use csv data to replace multiple variables in a template

I have a source csv file consists of first field as variable name, and the rest are site-specific information (converted from excel file, where site -specific values in columns). I am trying to create a file for every site using a template and replace the multiple variables with values from the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: apalex
3 Replies
ATF-SH(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						 ATF-SH(1)

NAME
atf-sh [-s shell] -- interpreter for shell-based test programs SYNOPSIS
atf-sh script DESCRIPTION
atf-sh is an interpreter that runs the test program given in script after loading the atf-sh(3) library. atf-sh is not a real interpreter though: it is just a wrapper around the system-wide shell defined by ATF_SHELL. atf-sh executes the inter- preter, loads the atf-sh(3) library and then runs the script. You must consider atf-sh to be a POSIX shell by default and thus should not use any non-standard extensions. The following options are available: -s shell Specifies the shell to use instead of the value provided by ATF_SHELL. ENVIRONMENT
ATF_LIBEXECDIR Overrides the builtin directory where atf-sh is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_PKGDATADIR Overrides the builtin directory where libatf-sh.subr is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. Scripts must not rely on this variable being set to select a specific interpreter. EXAMPLES
Scripts using atf-sh(3) should start with: #! /usr/bin/env atf-sh Alternatively, if you want to explicitly choose a shell interpreter, you cannot rely on env(1) to find atf-sh. Instead, you have to hardcode the path to atf-sh in the script and then use the -s option afterwards as a single parameter: #! /path/to/bin/atf-sh -s/bin/bash ENVIRONMENT
ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. SEE ALSO
atf-sh(3) BSD
September 27, 2014 BSD