Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Need SCO 5.0.6 openserver media kit Post 303013867 by mjgeddo on Thursday 1st of March 2018 09:01:41 AM
Old 03-01-2018
Need SCO 5.0.6 openserver media kit

hello everyone

i need a copy of sco 5.0.6 iso for isntall a new server crash
I read in a post that someone uploaded to an ftp an iso but I did not find the ftp
any can helpme?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi guys, I just got this new 6.0 version and i'm trying to setup a remote office to telnet to this server running sco 6.0, in previous version all i have to do is add this file under /etc/rc2.d call S99route and put the gate in that file and that was it, for some reason in 6.0 it does not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

2. SCO

Looking for openserver 5.0.5 media kit

Hello We are running a pretty old system here which needs to be re-installed. Unfortunately even if all my licences are okay, my install CD are missing in the box. I contacted sco in order to get these media kit, with no luck (product discontinued) I was wondering if some good pal would... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: qube001
5 Replies

3. SCO

OpenServe 5.0.0 media kit?

I have a client with an OLD Point of Sale system (another POS tla). Old as in running since 1995! :eek: I'm cloning the system, but want to complete the backup/disaster recovery plan by having the media kit. Does anyone have a 5.0.0 media kit I can beg, borrow or buy? Thanks! JGT (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jgt10
1 Replies

4. SCO

OpenServer 5.0.6 Media Needed

I have a client with 5.0.6 who wants to migrate to new hardware. We have in our posession all appropriate paper software licenses. Over the years the media has vanished Can anyone assist with locating an ISO or actual CD containing OpenServer 5.0.6, please? Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: theantisco
9 Replies

5. SCO

openserver 5.0.6 media need

I am looking for openserver 5.0.6 media. I need build a new production server and we only have the 5.0.5 media. If anybody can help that be awesome. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stlwindadmin
9 Replies

6. SCO

SCO Unix OpenServer 5.0.5 Media Kit

My client has lost the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media. However, they do have a working SCO 5.0.5 system, but is crumbling apart. Where can I find the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media? Or can I get a copy of the SCO CD as a ISO file? Your help is much appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chedlee88-1
7 Replies

7. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 Media Needed

Greetings, I've recently been given responsibility for a legacy server running SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 and upon taking inventory I discovered we have all the license documents but no installation media. Can anyone assist me with where I might download these? Thanks Kevin (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kevin Harris
9 Replies

8. SCO

Sco media needed for openserver 5.0.6

Hello, i need if possible media for sco openserver 5.0.6 and also want to know if is possible to upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.6. Best regards, Paolo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elnino981
1 Replies

9. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 media needed

My media disk is unusable. Can someone provide me an ISO for Openserver 5.0.6? Thank you. Brantley Allen (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brantleyallen
2 Replies
GRML2ISO(8)															       GRML2ISO(8)

NAME
grml2iso - create a multiboot grml ISO using grml2usb SYNOPSIS
grml2iso -o <target.iso> <ISO[s]> Important! The grml team does not take responsibility for loss of any data! INTRODUCTION
grml2iso allows you to create a multiboot grml ISO. You can specify two or more grml ISOs and will get one single multiboot ISO as a result. grml2iso requires and uses grml2usb for this task and installs grub2 as bootmanager on the multiboot ISO. OPTIONS
grml2iso supports the environment variables GRML2USB and WRKDIR. GRML2USB specifies the path to the grml2usb script you'd like to use. WRKDIR specifies the work directory for creating the filesystem. The work directory needs at least as much free disk space as the sum of all specified ISOs. -o <target.iso> This option is mandatory and specifies where the resulting multiboot grml ISO should be placed. Note that (to avoid any possible data loss) grml2iso will exit if the specified target.iso exists already. -c <directory> The content of the specified directory will be copied to the resulting multiboot grml ISO. -b <boot params> Use specified default bootoptions as default. -f Force the program to run and overwrite an existing iso image. -r <boot param> Remove specified boot parameter from existing command line. Could be specified multiple times. -p <grml2usb param> Execute grml2usb with the specified parameters. For a list of valid parameters have a look at the grml2usb webpage[1] or the grml2usb manpage -s <URI> Generate a small iso file which downloads the squashfs file from the specified URI. Due to current limitations in busyboxs wget and DNS resolution, an URL can not contain a hostname but an IP only. This is useful if you want to boot systems which support booting iso image from your local system. Besides the iso image this command also copies the squashfs file to the output directory. USAGE EXAMPLES
# grml2iso -o /tmp/grml.iso grml_2009.05.iso grml64_2009.05.iso Create multiboot ISO /tmp/grml.iso with grml_2009.05.iso and grml64_2009.05.iso. # grml2iso -b 'lang=de ssh=passwd' -c /tmp/grml-content -o /srv/grml.iso /srv/grml/grml_2009.10.iso Create a new iso with additional boot parameters and copy the content from /tmp/grml-content to the generated iso image. # grml2iso -r quiet -r vga=791 -o /srv/grml.iso /srv/grml-small_2009.10.iso Create a new iso and remove existing boot parameters quiet and vga=791. # GRML2USB=/srv/git/grml2usb grml2iso -o /srv/grml.iso /srv/grml/grml_2009.05.iso /srv/grml/grml64-medium_2009.05.iso Create multiboot ISO /srv/grml.iso with grml_2009.05.iso and grml64-medium_2009.05.iso using /srv/git/grml2usb as grml2usb script. # WRKDIR=/mnt/test/grml-tmp grml2iso -o /mnt/test/grml.iso grml_2009.05.iso grml64_2009.05.iso Use /mnt/test/grml-tmp as working directory for creating the multiboot ISO /mnt/test/grml.iso with grml_2009.05.iso and grml64_2009.05.iso. # grml2iso -p --skip-addons -o /srv/grml.iso /srv/grml-small_2009.10.iso /srv/grml64-small_2009.10.iso Don't copy the addons from the specified iso images ONLINE RESSOURCES
Check out the grml2usb webpage[1] and the grml2usb git repository[2]. BUGS
Please report feedback, bugreports and wishes to the author. AUTHORS
Michael Prokop <mika@grml.org[3]> and Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.org[4]> NOTES
1. grml2usb webpage http://grml.org/grml2usb/ 2. grml2usb git repository http://git.grml.org/?p=grml2usb.git 3. mika@grml.org mailto:mika@grml.org 4. tg@mirbsd.org mailto:tg@mirbsd.org 05/28/2012 GRML2ISO(8)