Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Unable to send attachment with html tables in UNIX shell script Post 303013802 by MadeInGermany on Wednesday 28th of February 2018 02:34:30 PM
Old 02-28-2018
What is your OS?
Code:
uname

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNABLE to send 5MB attachment using mailx

hi, i've created a script that sends out an email using the mailx and uuencode command. the script is ok, but when a 5MB attachment is sent, there are time that the intended recepients does not receive any email. i tested it and the issue is intermitent. please help on how to troubleshoot. i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tads98
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send an attachment and html text both in the same mail

Hi all, I am working on UNIX (Solaris28). I would like to send an email in which the body will be in html format and, in the same mail, a xls file has to be attached. I have tried this: the file is correctly attached but the body comes as html source and not formatted. If I do not attach the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stefan.yu
4 Replies

3. AIX

Command line/Script to send E-mail with HTML body and binary attachment

I apoligize for the cross-post but I'm not getting much in the way of help in the dummies forum: I'm trying to script sending an e-mail message on an AIX 5.x server with the following requirements: 1. command line switch to specify file name containing message body in HTML format 2. command... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: G-Man
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

unable to send an email attachment

i know its pretty repeated query, but i need to post it in this new thread coz i need it urgently uuencode /var/tmp/chandra/emaillist.txt emaillist.txt | mail -s "message with encoded attachment" am unable to send the attachment emaillist.txt present in the path /var/tmp/chandra/ Is... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmaroju
11 Replies

5. Red Hat

Send HTML body and HTML attachment using MUTT command

Hi there.. I need a proper "mutt" command to send a mail with html body and html attachment at a time. Also if possible let me know the other commands to do this task. Please help me.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickramshetty
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to see attachment in outlook express sent by UUENCODE through unix script

Hi, I have written one script to send mail with attachment from my unix server, it is working fine, and i am capable to see the attachment in my lotus notes , but when i try to see the same thing in my outlook express ..it is completly garbaled. Please advise how to see proper attachment in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: apskaushik
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to send email as HTML format with attachment ?

hi.. Could somebody help me how to sent an attachment using sendmail command and the content is HTML format ?. Below is my code to sent the email as HTML but i do not know how to sent the attachment, please help me To: "BAHARIN HASAN"<baharin.hasan@gmail.com> from: "DATAONE SDN... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bh_hensem
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to send mail with inline html along with attachment. Please help!

The below code is not working. I am able to send only inline html or only attachment. When trying to do both, only inline html is sent without attachment. Please help! #!/bin/ksh (echo "Subject: Test Mail - HTML Format" echo "MIME-Version: 1.0" echo "Content-Type: text/html" echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thulasidharan2k
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send email HTML + PDF attachment?

I am attempting to write a script where I can pass in parameters ( to , from, the location of a pdf attachment ) and send an email that has HTML for the body content and a PDF as an attachment. I have failed to achieve this with sendmail and mutt. I recently found this. If there are any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvsrvcs
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to send attachment using mailx command

I am unable to send email with attachment using the mailx command. Without the attachment, the email goes through file. This is the command I use. Works : $ echo "Test" | mailx -s "Test" username@website.com Fails : $echo "Test" | mailx -a all-dss-accounts.txt -s "Test"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nkarthik_mnnit
3 Replies
Locale::Script(3perl)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				     Locale::Script(3perl)

NAME
Locale::Script - standard codes for script identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Script; $script = code2script('phnx'); # 'Phoenician' $code = script2code('Phoenician'); # 'Phnx' $code = script2code('Phoenician', LOCALE_CODE_NUMERIC); # 115 @codes = all_script_codes(); @scripts = all_script_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Script" module provides access to standards codes used for identifying scripts, such as those defined in ISO 15924. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 15924 four-letter codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying scripts. The ones currently supported are: alpha This is a set of four-letter (capitalized) codes from ISO 15924 such as 'Phnx' for Phoenician. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_SCRIPT_ALPHA". The Zxxx, Zyyy, and Zzzz codes are not used. This is the default code set. numeric This is a set of three-digit numeric codes from ISO 15924 such as 115 for Phoenician. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_SCRIPT_NUMERIC". ROUTINES
code2script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) script2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) script_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_script_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_script_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Script::rename_script ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Script::delete_script_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Script::rename_script_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes Locale::Constants http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/ Home page for ISO 15924. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1997-2001 Canon Research Centre Europe (CRE). Copyright (c) 2001-2010 Neil Bowers Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-09-26 Locale::Script(3perl)