Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development How to create a link that will display the contents of a PHP variable? Post 303012746 by Corona688 on Thursday 8th of February 2018 10:00:56 AM
Old 02-08-2018
Why not just put $sftwrlist = `rpm -qa | sort`; in the same script...?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to display contents of folder when 'cd' is used

Hi, I am a new learner of Unix. I am currently working on a Solaris 8 machine. Earlier, when I use 'cd <folder name>' command, I am not only able to change the folder but also able to see the contents of the folder as if a 'ls -lt' command was executed. However, since a week, suddenly this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mumashankar
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display the contents of an array

Hi i have just registered So i am at university studying forensic computing and we have to learn c++ i have never done anything with c++ before and i am abit stuck i need to create a programme to display the contents of an array of characters forwards and in reverse Can anyone help me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RossMc
1 Replies

3. Web Development

Display the contents of a table.

Dear Friends, Am an newbie to this domain. I have a table which is filled with contents which i need to be updated with,so am trying to design a flow which would read the data from the table and mail it to me at regular intervals. I could make out the flow using mailx command but want to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gokulj
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What are the contents of a symbolic link?

Hiii... I wanna know "What are the contents of a symbolic link?"....... From google I dint get a good answer....that's why I posts here...... Thanking you. Krishna (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krishnampkkm
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Folder contents getting appended as strings while redirecting file contents to a variable

Hi one of the output of the command is as below # sed -n "/CCM-ResourceHealthCheck:/,/---------/{/CCM-ResourceHealthCheck:/d;/---------/d;p;}" Automation.OutputZ$zoneCounter | sed 's/$/<br>/' Resource List : <br> *************************** 1. row ***************************<br> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display array contents on a new line

ksh eg arrayname=(1 2 3 4 5) I'm trying to display the individual contents of an array on a new line without using a loop, using one line of code. output 1 2 3 4 5 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: squrcles
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Cannot create a link with the same name

Hi - Our system admin cannot create a link to NAS with one particular name but he can create with other names. What might be the cause? Regards ---------- Post updated at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous update was at 11:29 AM ---------- It says permission denied. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: w020637
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HTML: Display contents of file using Variable

<tr><td bgcolor=#D7EBAD><b>Instructions :</b></td> <td>`cat temp.txt`</td></tr> Hi Experts, I have an requirement of displaying file contents in HTML mail , for which am using the above approach, Where as the output is kind of not as expected. If there are 5 lines in the file, in the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_cog
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to create variables to pass into a bash loop to create a download link

I have created one file that contains all the necessary info in it to create a download link. In each of the lines /results/analysis/output/Home/Auto_user_S5-00580-6-Medexome_67_032/plugin_out/FileExporter_out.67... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
8 Replies
RPMDB(8)						      System Manager's Manual							  RPMDB(8)

NAME
rpmdb - RPM Database Tool SYNOPSIS
rpm {--initdb|--rebuilddb} DESCRIPTION
The general form of an rpm rebuild database command is rpm {--initdb|--rebuilddb} [-v] [--dbpath DIRECTORY] [--root DIRECTORY] Use --initdb to create a new database if one doesn't already exist (existing database is not overwritten), use --rebuilddb to rebuild the database indices from the installed package headers. SEE ALSO
popt(3), rpm(8), rpmkeys(8), rpmsign(8), rpm2cpio(8), rpmbuild(8), rpmspec(8), rpm --help - as rpm supports customizing the options via popt aliases it's impossible to guarantee that what's described in the manual matches what's available. http://www.rpm.org/ <URL:http://www.rpm.org/> AUTHORS
Marc Ewing <marc@redhat.com> Jeff Johnson <jbj@redhat.com> Erik Troan <ewt@redhat.com> Panu Matilainen <pmatilai@redhat.com> Red Hat, Inc 29 June 2010 RPMDB(8)