Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware VGA distributor hardware detection Post 303012678 by diehard on Wednesday 7th of February 2018 01:23:29 PM
Old 02-07-2018
Thanks.

Is there any other method to identified if VGA distributor is connected to my system Or Any method to forcefully generate edid file.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

VGA to 13W UPA graphics

Hello, I have a Sun Ultra2 with a 13W type Creator Graphics card. My old Sun monitor has failed. Is the an adaptor or cable that I could find which will allow me to use a VGA type monitor? If so who sells them? Thanks, Jim (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stocksj
2 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Vga Installation

what is the procedure of installing a vga on the unix desktop? i have a dell machine optiplex gx 520 and it doesnt pick the vga i tryed other vga s but graphics are so poor? pls help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linus Aloo
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Ultra 10 -> VGA Monitor Help

I have a vga card in my Ultra 10. How can I activate it in my Ultra 10 box which is currently still running off the Sun CRT Monitor port? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: revzalot
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Ultra 10 Creator 3D: enabling onboard VGA

Hello, I have an Ultra 10 Creator 3D working fine with a Sun monitor, but I'd like to use it with a VGA flat panel (it would be great if I could use both screens simultaneously). As I've read in a previous thread (https://www.unix.com/sun-solaris/14875-creator-3d-video-adapter.html) this box... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ama
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need help changing the vga mode

hello all, I am trying to interface the VGA, however, it appears to be in text mode. I want to get it into mode 13h (320x240) but I can't seem to achieve this I looked at here to see which registers I need to set but I've for some reason I cant get it to work. Are these all the registers I need to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: neur0n
5 Replies

6. Programming

Parallel Processing Detection and Program Return Value Detection

Hey, for the purpose of a research project I need to know if a specific type of parallel processing is being utilized by any user-run programs. Is there a way to detect whether a program either returns a value to another program at the end of execution, or just utilizes any form of parallel... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: azar.zorn
4 Replies

7. Programming

vga assembly question

Im trying to make a vga program for linux Im wondering if anyone knows of a simple document on the subject or if someone could show me some basics. What system calls should I use what parameters should I give them. How do I draw a line of pixels green after in vga mode. I prefer nasm but I can use... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Errigour
2 Replies

8. AIX

No VGA card and I need to know server IP

Dear All, I have Power7 server, and I want to know its IP address. The server have no VGA card, only serial port. Kindly tell me how to know its IP using serial cable? Thanks a lot (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mohannad
5 Replies

9. Linux

Vga passtrough with only one monitor,is possible?

I have one monitor,two vga cards,one is nvidia(host) the other ati rs450(guest),I use this script for use a vm windows with a native gpu(the ati rs450) I see this video and seems to be possible using only one monitor,but I don't understand how to do The video QEMU VGA passthrough without a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies
SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version(3)					      OpenSSL						SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version(3)

NAME
SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version, SSL_set_ssl_method, SSL_get_ssl_method - choose a new TLS/SSL method SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> int SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version(SSL_CTX *ctx, SSL_METHOD *method); int SSL_set_ssl_method(SSL *s, SSL_METHOD *method); SSL_METHOD *SSL_get_ssl_method(SSL *ssl); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version() sets a new default TLS/SSL method for SSL objects newly created from this ctx. SSL objects already created with SSL_new(3) are not affected, except when SSL_clear(3) is being called. SSL_set_ssl_method() sets a new TLS/SSL method for a particular ssl object. It may be reset, when SSL_clear() is called. SSL_get_ssl_method() returns a function pointer to the TLS/SSL method set in ssl. NOTES
The available method choices are described in SSL_CTX_new(3). When SSL_clear(3) is called and no session is connected to an SSL object, the method of the SSL object is reset to the method currently set in the corresponding SSL_CTX object. RETURN VALUES
The following return values can occur for SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version() and SSL_set_ssl_method(): 0 The new choice failed, check the error stack to find out the reason. 1 The operation succeeded. SEE ALSO
SSL_CTX_new(3), SSL_new(3), SSL_clear(3), ssl(3), SSL_set_connect_state(3) 0.9.7a 2001-03-08 SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version(3)