Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fake MicroSoft calls
Special Forums Cybersecurity Fake MicroSoft calls Post 303011383 by hicksd8 on Wednesday 17th of January 2018 04:38:22 PM
Old 01-17-2018
I agree with all that's been said. I've been involved with VoIP for some time and you can get paranoid about it.

So, without trying to cause any anxiety, I'll try and upload an attachment with a document about this issue (which is still available on the web somewhere) if it will let me, but I wouldn't worry too much.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Identification of data calls & voice calls

Is there any facility to filter/identify the data calls and voice calls coming throug modem? OR Can we get the data or voice calls information through a script(preferably C Kermit)? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pcsaji
0 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Microsoft Powerpoint 2003 stops working after 12 April 2011 Microsoft Updates

For the benefit of the community this is a widespread worldwide problem affecting multiple versions of Microsoft Windows. Powerpoint erroneously reports Powerpoint presentation damaged and then often hangs. Until Microsoft sort this out, try removing Powerpoint security update KB 2464588... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: methyl
0 Replies
Mojo::Upload(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Mojo::Upload(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Upload - Upload container SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Upload; my $upload = Mojo::Upload->new; say $upload->filename; $upload->move_to('/home/sri/foo.txt'); DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Upload is a container for uploads. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Upload implements the following attributes. "asset" my $asset = $upload->asset; $upload = $upload->asset(Mojo::Asset::File->new); Asset containing the uploaded data, defaults to a Mojo::Asset::File object. "filename" my $filename = $upload->filename; $upload = $upload->filename('foo.txt'); Name of the uploaded file. "headers" my $headers = $upload->headers; $upload = $upload->headers(Mojo::Headers->new); Headers for upload, defaults to a Mojo::Headers object. "name" my $name = $upload->name; $upload = $upload->name('foo'); Name of the upload. METHODS
Mojo::Upload inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following new ones. "move_to" $upload->move_to('/home/sri/foo.txt'); Alias for "move_to" in Mojo::Asset::File. "size" my $size = $upload->size; Alias for "size" in Mojo::Asset::File. "slurp" my $string = $upload->slurp; Alias for "slurp" in Mojo::Asset::File. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Upload(3pm)