Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Fedora: Uninstall Java JDK 1.8 and install Oracle Java 1.7.15 Post 303009889 by milhan on Thursday 21st of December 2017 03:17:14 PM
Old 12-21-2017
This is how you remove Java JDK on Fedora
Code:
sudo dnf remove java-1.8.0-openjdk -y

Last edited by milhan; 12-21-2017 at 04:24 PM..
This User Gave Thanks to milhan For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Java in Fedora, first

For those of us who slept through the month of June, the OpenJDK 6 stack in Fedora was certified as TCK compliant. Meaning it can carry the “100% Java(TM)” moniker. Rich Sharples has a nice write-up (with a second part answering the blogosphere): In June, 2007 - Red Hat launched the IcedTea... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

help with installing java EE on fedora 14

Hi Forum Im a new to fedora and was wondering ,Can anybody direct me to a site that shows me how to install Java EE 6 SDK Update 1 (with JDK 6 Update 23) for fedora 14. NOT openjdk i need oracles java to develop a web app using tomcat 7.0 Any help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ShinTec
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

What Sun Java packages are available for Fedora?

Are all of these java packages available for fedora? I use several VERY picky websites that want all of these packages to properly work. sun-java6-jre sun-java6-bin sun-java6-jdk sun-java6-plugin sun-java6-fonts (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

4. Solaris

How to install java (jdk-74) on solaris 10?

What kind of required java type for installed? which address link, i need to download the package. i have zcat this version jdk-7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z and then installed each the packages with pkgadd -d . , but my java version still java full version "1.5.0_24-b02".is it need doanything after... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aagusman
1 Replies

5. AIX

Any file to differentiate JAVA JRE and JAVA JDK

Folks, Any idea of where can I find a specific file to differentiate JRE and Java JDK installed on AIX platform :cool: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dellcisco
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Fedora java classpath

What is the proper way to set your java classpath? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies
byobu-launcher-uninstall(1)					       byobu					       byobu-launcher-uninstall(1)

NAME
byobu-launcher-uninstall - Byobu Launcher uninstallation utility SYNOPSIS
byobu-launcher-uninstall DESCRIPTION
byobu-launcher-uninstall(1) is a simple utilty that removes the line added to your $HOME/.profile by byobu-launcher-install(1) which launches byobu(1) any time you login through ssh(1) or on a console(4). SEE ALSO
screen(1), byobu(1), ssh(1), console(4), byobu-launcher-install(1) http://launchpad.net/byobu AUTHOR
This manpage and the utility were written by Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@ubuntu.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permis- sion is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document and the utility under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation. The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on Debian/Ubuntu systems, or in /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-*/GPL on Fedora systems, or on the web at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt. byobu 3 Jan 2010 byobu-launcher-uninstall(1)