Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Log file analyzer, super basic sh program Post 303009670 by malfiory on Monday 18th of December 2017 06:57:14 AM
Old 12-18-2017
Oh yeah, sorry.

for apache.log
Code:
x.x.x.90 - - [13/Sep/2006:07:01:53 -0700] "PROPFIND /svn/[xxxx]/Extranet/branches/SOW-101 HTTP/1.1" 401 587
x.x.x.90 - - [13/Sep/2006:07:01:51 -0700] "PROPFIND /svn/[xxxx]/[xxxx]/trunk HTTP/1.1" 401 587
x.x.x.90 - - [13/Sep/2006:07:00:53 -0700] "PROPFIND /svn/[xxxx]/[xxxx]/2.5 HTTP/1.1" 401 587
x.x.x.90 - - [13/Sep/2006:07:00:53 -0700] "PROPFIND /svn/[xxxx]/Extranet/branches/SOW-101 HTTP/1.1" 401 587
x.x.x.90 - - [13/Sep/2006:07:00:21 -0700] "PROPFIND /svn/[xxxx]/[xxxx]/trunk HTTP/1.1" 401 587
x.x.x.90 - - [13/Sep/2006:06:59:53 -0700] "PROPFIND /svn/[xxxx]/[xxxx]/2.5 HTTP/1.1" 401 587
x.x.x.90 - - [13/Sep/2006:06:59:50 -0700] "PROPFIND /svn/[xxxx]/[xxxx]/trunk HTTP/1.1" 401 587
x.x.x.90 - - [13/Sep/2006:06:58:52 -0700] "PROPFIND /svn/[xxxx]/[xxxx]/trunk HTTP/1.1" 401 587
x.x.x.90 - - [13/Sep/2006:06:58:52 -0700] "PROPFIND /svn/[xxxx]/Extranet/branches/SOW-101 HTTP/1.1" 401 587

for error
Code:
[Fri Dec 16 01:46:23 2005] [error] [client 1.2.3.4] Directory index forbidden by rule: /home/test/
[Fri Dec 16 01:54:34 2005] [error] [client 1.2.3.4] Directory index forbidden by rule: /apache/web-data/test2
[Fri Dec 16 02:25:55 2005] [error] [client 1.2.3.4] Client sent malformed Host header
[Mon Dec 19 23:02:01 2005] [error] [client 1.2.3.4] user test: authentication failure for "/~dcid/test1": Password Mismatch

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

basic math program 4 child

Iam writing a script for my sisters friends little brother i want the program to say hello lets say his name is Joe and ask him how he is and he can write a reply back saying fine and then it replys "Iam happy you are (his response) today and then it goes into a basic math where he can put in a... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: perleo
9 Replies

2. HP-UX

BAD SUPER BLOCK - Run fsck with alternate super block number

Error received when I tried to restore a blank disk with an 'auto recovery' DDS tape via HP-UX recovery system 2.0 onto a 1Gb SCSI. I assumed it would do the setup, wrong. Could someone tell me the procedure to initial disk for recovering files using cpio. The system is a HP-UX 9.04 version on a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: admin wanabee
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Having trouble writing a basic shell program

Hello. I'm trying to write a shell script that will take files that have .tar, .tar.gz, .tar.Z, .gz, .Z and .zip file extensions and uncompress and unarchive them. The script should be able to take multiple arguments. So far I can write a script using the case command that will do this but it will... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SeanWuzHere
3 Replies

4. Programming

Basic multithreaded program

I'd like to write a program (I'm flexible on language; C/C++ was my original idea but a scripting language would probably be better) that runs hundreds of programs, but only N = 4 (say) at a time. The idea is to keep all the cores on a multicore machine busy. How can I do this? In particular,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
6 Replies

5. HP-UX

Program monitor on BT-Basic

Hi, The "program monitor" command in BT-Basic prompt you for a user name and a password. How can I grant access only to certain users ? Thank you. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fosiceanu
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

Best iptables log analyzer?

Hello all, i want to view my iptables log on web interface, with chart (in option, and this is not my priority). What is the best program for this? I have Ubuntu server. Thanks ! :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pacifiste95
0 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Centralized linux system log analyzer?!

Hello everyone! I`m searching for linux log parser application. I already find some ways, but the best looks logzilla. Requirements: Web interface for viewing Filtering in web Notifications in web or email Open source Support linux system logs, custom logs and apache logs. I will... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jabalv
5 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Need help with Basic Unix Program

I am a newbie to UNIX. I'm learning UNIX on my own, just trying to get the jerk of how things work in UNIX environment. I am familiar with Windows environment. Can anyone pls write simple 'envprint' programs to : 1) List all the environment Information (using the -l or --l options) 2) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: agup17
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Log file analyzer, super basic sh file

Hello! I have a small shell project that is due next week, that I'd appreciate some help with. task: Write a shell program that can analyze at least 2 types of log files and print them in an easily readable way. Make it so that you can switch between log file types. The two file types should be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: malfiory
1 Replies
SVN-INJECT(1)							 Command reference						     SVN-INJECT(1)

NAME
svn-inject - puts a Debian source package into Subversion repository SYNOPSIS
svn-inject [options] package.dsc repository_URL OPTIONS
svn-inject accepts the following options on the command-line: -h print the help menu -v Make the command output verbose Default: Off. -q Hide less important messages Default: Off. -l Layout type. 1 (default) means package/{trunk,tags,branches,...} scheme, 2 means the {trunk,tags,branches,...}/package scheme. Default: 1 -t directory Specify the directory where the .orig.tar.gz files are stored on the local machine. Default: Off. -d | --do-like=directory Looks at the working directory of some other package and uses its base URL, tarball storage directory and similar checkout target directory. Default: Off. -c number Checkout nothing (0), trunk directory (1) or everything (2) when the work is done. Default: 1 -o Only keep modified files under SVN control (including the debian/ directory), track only parts of upstream branch Default: Off. -O | --no-branches Do not create the branches subdirectory at all. This works in a similar way to -o but all changes on upstream files (e.g. meta changes like updating the config.guess and config.sub files) are ignored and the upstream branch is not used. Default: use branches/. -s By default, svn-inject used to create .svn/deb-layout after an inject operation if a checkout followed the inject. Since version 0.6.22 this behaviour is deprecated. With this parameter svn-inject will replicate the old behaviour. This option was provided since it can be useful when creating a local override file. Default: Off. -setprops -set-props Set svn-bp:* props on the debian directory automatically. Default: Off. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/svn-buildpackage/() The svn-buildpackage HOWTO manual svn-upgrade(1) upgrade source package from a new upstream revision. svn(1) Subversion command line client tool dpkg-buildpackage(1) Debian source package tools AUTHORS
Eduard Bloch This manual page was written by Eduard Bloch in roff. Goneri Le Bouder Converted manpages to SGML. Neil Williams Converted manpages to DocBook XML and current Debian maintainer COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 Eduard Bloch Release: 0.8.2 May 2009 SVN-INJECT(1)