Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Prototyping New Responsive Mobile for UNIX.COM - Phase III Post 303009346 by Neo on Wednesday 13th of December 2017 04:09:14 AM
Old 12-13-2017
Wrench Mobile Prototype - Swiper Post Attachments

OK... the first Mobile Prototype of Swiper Post Attachments are done and working... all attachments on mobile appears in a Swiper.js container and can be swiped back and forth, and of course if you click on it the attachment opens on mobile:

Swipe ....

Swipe again ....

I may consider just having the attachments display full size when swiping versus the "swipe thumbnail and click for full size" after testing.

This is just the first prototype.

I think I will do the albums in a similar way on mobile as well.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile Friendly Version of UNIX.COM

Hello, I have noticed some problems with Google complaining our site is not "https://search.google.com/www.usearch-console/mobile-friendly" using only Tapatalk. So, after a lot of work, I have re-enabled our legacy mobile style and make some improvements and Google has declared us "mobile... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM

I'm working on updates to the mobile phone view, and it's going to look much better I think. Here are some current prototypes: Prototype Mobile Home Page: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture690.jpg Prototype Mobile Search Page: ... (43 Replies)
43 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile for UNIX.COM - Phase II

Have completed "Phase I" of our project "Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM", I am now moving to "Phase II" which will be changing many of the menus and buttons to use Javascript and CSS for the mobile site menus. For example, here is the new "main side menu" for the mobile site (below).... (63 Replies)
63 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Phase III: CSS Flexbox Upgrades

On my never ending quest to get rid of table tags and make the site responsive for all device sizes, I plan to use CSS Flexbox with jQuery. I tried using Bootstrap Flex and CSS Grids, but none of these worked as easy and clean as CSS Flexbox. For example, today I changed the top header area... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Check Out UNIX.COM on Mobile - It's Looking Good

If you have not visited the site on mobile lately, you are missing out on a great looking mobile web site. If you don't have a mobile, you can always navigate to the sliding member panel and click on "Mobile View".... It's really looking killer'...... I'm starting to think that soon the... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

New Responsive 404 Page for UNIX.com

Just created (actually, only modified... it was created by ShoutOut) a new responsive 404 "not found" page with the help of ShoutOut free templates. https://www.unix.com/status/404.html Same for 401 and 403 errors. Picture sans animation: ... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
UHMODEM(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						UHMODEM(4)

NAME
uhmodem -- USB support for Huawei 3G wireless modem device SYNOPSIS
uhmodem* at uhub? ucom* at uhmodem? HARDWARE
The uhmodem driver supports the following adapters: Huawei E220 E-mobile D01HW E-mobile D02HW NTT DoCoMo a2502 DESCRIPTION
The uhmodem driver provides support for the Huawei 3G wireless modems and its variants. This type of device has multiple com ports. And some modems have own storage to contain its device driver (for Windows). The uhmodem driver can handle all of these functions on the device. When the device attached, it will attach multiple ucom devices. The former one is main com device to use communication with your network provider, and others are sub com devices to monitor the condition of data communication and/or network status. These com devices can be used simultaneously. The device is accessed through the ucom(4) driver which makes it behave like a tty(4). SEE ALSO
tty(4), ubsa(4), ucom(4), usb(4) HISTORY
The uhmodem driver first appeared in NetBSD 5.0. Separate from ubsa driver. BSD
January 8, 2008 BSD