Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Not able to setup CentOS 7 as gateway [Using squid proxy] Post 303008704 by sunnysthakur on Tuesday 5th of December 2017 04:51:02 AM
Old 12-05-2017
FIXED

I am able to setup gateway using CentOS7 now.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

squid proxy and apache servers

hi. pardon my noob question id just like to have a quick answer. i am planning to install a jabber webclient and a jabber server in our apache server. my boss said this wouldnt work because squid filters port 5222 connections (jabber). i told him we can simply 'unfilter' the port then but he said... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcpascual
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

Squid Proxy URL rewriting

I have an architecture as below <> <> There is a program in the AIX server which sends SMS to the internet, by sending HTTP request to the SMS processing server. Like, http://smsserver/mysms=test However the application does not have an option to specify where the Proxy server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: firdousamir
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

SQUID Transparent Proxy Server

hi guys! We are setting up Squid Server. we want the server to be transparent. But I don't know how will i be able to set the network up. is it possible to set the squid server in the same LAN with the Squid Client and still functions as a transparent server? if so, can anybody help me do it? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: init6_
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Setup a Reverse Proxy on Squid

Hi all, The scenario is: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7990/1234z.jpg - With: + 192.168.100.0/24 : internet link (simulation) + Multiple Websites are hosting in local. + Complete DNS configuration. + OS: CentOS 5 - Requirements: Configure Squid Proxy as... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kidzer0
0 Replies

5. Linux

GNUGK-How to setup static gateway to gateway routing

Dear Sir I am a newbie in the world of IP telephony. I have been working with Asterisk PBX (SIP) and Cisco Call Manager (MGCP) but now I am learning on how to work GNUGK for H.323 Gatekeeper. I am having a problem, configuring static call routing on GNUGK in the section ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mfondoum
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

SQUID Proxy server configuration

Can any one direct me to the resources where I can find in-depth instructions on Squid Proxy server and its configuration? Thanks in advance.:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: admin_xor
1 Replies

7. Linux

How to deny facebook https using squid proxy in Centos 6.5?

Hi we have Centos Server and we have client machines using Ubuntu 12.04 and Win7,I Have Configured Squid only purposely for facebook denied, Cos User;s often being in fb so need to do it, have configured squid as transpernt , followed this How to install squid proxy on centos 6 steps to did it and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
1 Replies

8. Linux

Squid using 2 Ethernet in Proxy System

Hi All Im using squid Proxy in centos Squid version = squid.x86_64 7:3.1.10-20.el6_5 CentOS release 6.5 (Final) Router IP = 192.168.1.1 My proxy System have 2 Ethernet port eth0 eth1 Using IP address for eth0 = 192.168.1.15/24 using IP address for eth1 = 192.168.1.16/24 Default... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

9. Linux

How to deny facebook https using squid proxy in Centos 6.5?

Hi we have Centos Server and we have client machines using Ubuntu 12.04 and Win7,I Have Configured Squid only purposely for facebook denied, Cos User;s often being in fb so need to do it, have configured squid as transparent , followed this How to install squid proxy on centos 6 steps to did it and... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issue setup Transparent proxy and Gateway using Squid on CentOS 7

Hello, We are migrating our gateways from CentOS 6 to CentOS 7 and for setting up a transparent proxy using squid and Firewalld i am using below configuration. #Firewalld configurations firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-forward-port=port=80:proto=tcp:toport=3128:toaddr=LAN_IP... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
4 Replies
setup(1)                                                      Easy Software Products                                                      setup(1)

NAME
setup - graphical setup program for the esp package manager SYNOPSIS
setup [ directory ] DESCRIPTION
setup provides a graphical installation interface for EPM-generated portable installation packages. It presents a step-by-step dialog for collecting a list of packages to install and accepting any license agreements for those packages. setup searches for products in the current directory or the directory specified on the command-line. INSTALLATION TYPES
The default type of installation is "custom". That is, users will be able to select from the list of products and install them. setup also supports other types of installations. The setup.types file, if present, defines the other installation types. SEE ALSO
epm(1) - create software packages. setup.types(5) - epm gui setup types file format. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1999-2007 by Easy Software Products, All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. 3 April 2006 ESP Package Manager setup(1)