Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Prototyping New Responsive Mobile for UNIX.COM - Phase III Post 303008623 by Neo on Monday 4th of December 2017 09:50:55 AM
Old 12-04-2017
Hammer & Screwdriver New Forum Page Navigation for Mobile

The first prototype of the new mobile page navigation is done:

Basically, it uses Swiper.js so mobile users can swipe (obviously from the name), LOL

In a nutshell, you can swipe on mobile to select the page you want and then click to go there.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile Friendly Version of UNIX.COM

Hello, I have noticed some problems with Google complaining our site is not "https://search.google.com/www.usearch-console/mobile-friendly" using only Tapatalk. So, after a lot of work, I have re-enabled our legacy mobile style and make some improvements and Google has declared us "mobile... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM

I'm working on updates to the mobile phone view, and it's going to look much better I think. Here are some current prototypes: Prototype Mobile Home Page: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture690.jpg Prototype Mobile Search Page: ... (43 Replies)
43 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile for UNIX.COM - Phase II

Have completed "Phase I" of our project "Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM", I am now moving to "Phase II" which will be changing many of the menus and buttons to use Javascript and CSS for the mobile site menus. For example, here is the new "main side menu" for the mobile site (below).... (63 Replies)
63 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Phase III: CSS Flexbox Upgrades

On my never ending quest to get rid of table tags and make the site responsive for all device sizes, I plan to use CSS Flexbox with jQuery. I tried using Bootstrap Flex and CSS Grids, but none of these worked as easy and clean as CSS Flexbox. For example, today I changed the top header area... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Check Out UNIX.COM on Mobile - It's Looking Good

If you have not visited the site on mobile lately, you are missing out on a great looking mobile web site. If you don't have a mobile, you can always navigate to the sliding member panel and click on "Mobile View".... It's really looking killer'...... I'm starting to think that soon the... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

New Responsive 404 Page for UNIX.com

Just created (actually, only modified... it was created by ShoutOut) a new responsive 404 "not found" page with the help of ShoutOut free templates. https://www.unix.com/status/404.html Same for 401 and 403 errors. Picture sans animation: ... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
QBOOBMSG(1)						      General Commands Manual						       QBOOBMSG(1)

NAME
qboobmsg - Qt application to read an reply to messages on various websites SYNOPSIS
qboobmsg [-h] [-dqv] [-b backends] ... qboobmsg [--help] [--version] DESCRIPTION
Qt application allowing to read messages on various websites and reply to them. Supported websites: * aum ("Adopte un Mec" French dating website) * bnporc (BNP Paribas French bank website) * bouygues (Bouygues Telecom French mobile phone provider) * dlfp (Da Linux French Page news website) * ecrans (Ecrans French news website) * fourchan (4chan image board) * hds (Histoires de Sexe French erotic novels) * inrocks (Les Inrocks French news website) * lefigaro (Le Figaro French newspaper website) * minutes20 (2 Minutes French newspaper website) * newsfeed (Loads RSS and Atom feeds from any website) * okc (OkCupid dating website) * orange (Orange French mobile phone provider) * phpbb (phpBB forum) * presseurop (Presseurop website) * sfr (SFR French mobile phone provider) * taz (Taz newspaper website) OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -b BACKENDS, --backends=BACKENDS what backend(s) to enable (comma separated) LOGGING OPTIONS
-d, --debug display debug messages -q, --quiet display only error messages -v, --verbose display info messages --logging-file=LOGGING_FILE file to save logs -a, --save-responses save every response COPYRIGHT
Copyright(C) 2010-2011 Romain Bignon For full COPYRIGHT see COPYING file with weboob package. FILES
"~/.config/weboob/backends" SEE ALSO
Home page: http://weboob.org/applications/qboobmsg qboobmsg 0.c 04 May 2012 QBOOBMSG(1)