Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Google Site Search in Search Drop Down Menu (Again) Post 303008102 by Neo on Monday 27th of November 2017 08:49:51 AM
Old 11-27-2017
Welcome!

Thanks for all feedback and suggestions during this busy development period.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

A google search shellscript

This little doey allows you do fire up a google search right from your terminal. --------------------------------------------------- #!/bin/sh #(save me into the path as "google") clear && for i in "$@"; do lynx http://www.google.com/search?q="$@"; done ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JoeTheGuy
3 Replies

2. Web Development

Cool Google Search Mashups

One of my favorite mashups is the Google search mashup. You can see it here at the top right hand corner of the site; where you enter a normal Google search work or phrase and Google serves the result, mashedup, back into your site. The same is true on The CEP Blog, where there the same... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Google search appliance

Please let me know if Google search appliance supports JSON or XML interface? If yes please provide some references (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: uunniixx
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

google search changes with an underscore

How does adding an underscore change a google search? I was searching for John Elway and got different results with and without an unscore. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Changes to Google Site Search Location

We are going to move the Google Site Search that is located in the upper right hand corner of the site to the toolbar. Both are showing at the moment, and the plans is to create a UserCP option to "turn on" the Google Site Search where it is currently showing for users who prefer not to use the... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
0 Replies
drv_usecwait(9F)					   Kernel Functions for Drivers 					  drv_usecwait(9F)

NAME
drv_usecwait - busy-wait for specified interval SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/ddi.h> void drv_usecwait(clock_t microsecs); INTERFACE LEVEL
Architecture independent level 1 (DDI/DKI). PARAMETERS
microsecs The number of microseconds to busy-wait. DESCRIPTION
drv_usecwait() gives drivers a means of busy-waiting for a specified microsecond count. The amount of time spent busy-waiting may be greater than the microsecond count but will minimally be the number of microseconds specified. delay(9F) can be used by a driver to delay for a specified number of system ticks, but it has two limitations. First, the granularity of the wait time is limited to one clock tick, which may be more time than is needed for the delay. Second, delay(9F) may only be invoked from user context and hence cannot be used at interrupt time or system initialization. Often, drivers need to delay for only a few microseconds, waiting for a write to a device register to be picked up by the device. In this case, even in user context, delay(9F) produces too long a wait period. CONTEXT
drv_usecwait() can be called from user or interrupt context. SEE ALSO
delay(9F), timeout(9F), untimeout(9F) Writing Device Drivers NOTES
The driver wastes processor time by making this call since drv_usecwait() does not block but simply busy-waits. The driver should only make calls to drv_usecwait() as needed, and only for as much time as needed. drv_usecwait() does not mask out interrupts. SunOS 5.10 12 Nov 1992 drv_usecwait(9F)