Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Google Site Search in Search Drop Down Menu (Again) Post 303008099 by joeyg on Monday 27th of November 2017 08:28:10 AM
Old 11-27-2017
Still, even with ads, nice to have a good search tool.
Thanks for the work.
Joe

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

A google search shellscript

This little doey allows you do fire up a google search right from your terminal. --------------------------------------------------- #!/bin/sh #(save me into the path as "google") clear && for i in "$@"; do lynx http://www.google.com/search?q="$@"; done ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JoeTheGuy
3 Replies

2. Web Development

Cool Google Search Mashups

One of my favorite mashups is the Google search mashup. You can see it here at the top right hand corner of the site; where you enter a normal Google search work or phrase and Google serves the result, mashedup, back into your site. The same is true on The CEP Blog, where there the same... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Google search appliance

Please let me know if Google search appliance supports JSON or XML interface? If yes please provide some references (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: uunniixx
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

google search changes with an underscore

How does adding an underscore change a google search? I was searching for John Elway and got different results with and without an unscore. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Changes to Google Site Search Location

We are going to move the Google Site Search that is located in the upper right hand corner of the site to the toolbar. Both are showing at the moment, and the plans is to create a UserCP option to "turn on" the Google Site Search where it is currently showing for users who prefer not to use the... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
0 Replies
rt-crontool(1)						     Request Tracker Reference						    rt-crontool(1)

NAME
rt-crontool - Command-line interface to Request Tracker SYNOPSIS
# find all active tickets in the queue 'general' and set their priority to 99 if they are overdue: rt-crontool --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --search-arg general --condition RT::Condition::Overdue --action RT::Action::SetPriority --action-arg 99 --verbose # Escalate tickets rt-crontool --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --search-arg general --action RT::Action::EscalatePriority DESCRIPTION
This script is a tool to act on tickets from an external scheduling tool, such as cron. Security: This tool allows the user to run arbitrary perl modules from within RT. If this tool were setgid, a hostile local user could use this tool to gain administrative access to RT. It is incredibly important that nonprivileged users not be allowed to run this tool. It is suggested that you create a non-privileged unix user with the correct group membership and RT access to run this tool. OPTIONS
search Specify the search module you want to use search-arg An argument to pass to --search condition Specify the condition module you want to use condition-arg An argument to pass to --condition action Specify the action module you want to use action-arg An argument to pass to --action template Specify name or id of template(s) you want to use transaction Specify if you want to use either 'first', 'last' or 'all' transactions transaction-type Specify the comma separated list of transactions' types you want to use log Adjust LogToScreen config option verbose Output status updates to STDOUT perl v5.14.2 2013-05-22 rt-crontool(1)