Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Google Site Search in Search Drop Down Menu (Again) Post 303008040 by Neo on Sunday 26th of November 2017 06:06:17 AM
Old 11-26-2017
Unfortunately, the Google Site Search results has Google Adsense ads, which we cannot get rid of, unfortunately. That's why Google makes it available for free, I guess.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

A google search shellscript

This little doey allows you do fire up a google search right from your terminal. --------------------------------------------------- #!/bin/sh #(save me into the path as "google") clear && for i in "$@"; do lynx http://www.google.com/search?q="$@"; done ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JoeTheGuy
3 Replies

2. Web Development

Cool Google Search Mashups

One of my favorite mashups is the Google search mashup. You can see it here at the top right hand corner of the site; where you enter a normal Google search work or phrase and Google serves the result, mashedup, back into your site. The same is true on The CEP Blog, where there the same... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Google search appliance

Please let me know if Google search appliance supports JSON or XML interface? If yes please provide some references (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: uunniixx
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

google search changes with an underscore

How does adding an underscore change a google search? I was searching for John Elway and got different results with and without an unscore. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Changes to Google Site Search Location

We are going to move the Google Site Search that is located in the upper right hand corner of the site to the toolbar. Both are showing at the moment, and the plans is to create a UserCP option to "turn on" the Google Site Search where it is currently showing for users who prefer not to use the... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
0 Replies
WWW::Search::WashPost(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				WWW::Search::WashPost(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Search::WashPost - WWW::Search backend for searching www.washingtonpost.com SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Search; my $oSearch = new WWW::Search('WashPost'); my $sQuery = WWW::Search::escape_query("japan prime minister"); $oSearch->native_query($sQuery); while (my $oResult = $oSearch->next_result()) { print $oResult->url, " "; } DESCRIPTION
This class is a specialization of WWW::Search. It handles making and interpreting searches on news at The Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com. This class exports no public interface; all interaction should be done through WWW::Search objects. NOTES
In the resulting WWW::SearchResult objects, the following elements will be set (in addition to the usual title, description, etc.): source Something like "Post" or a certain "Edition". location The page number of the print edition, e.g. "E05". category The type of item found, either "Article" or "Photo". seller The author or photographer. SEE ALSO
To make new backends, see WWW::Search. CAVEATS
This backend (and all its subclasses) only searches news stories from the last 14 days. (This is a restriction on the Washington Post website that we can not avoid.) BUGS
Please tell the author if you find any! AUTHOR
Martin Thurn <mthurn@cpan.org> LICENSE
Copyright (C) 1998-2009 Martin 'Kingpin' Thurn This software is released under the same license as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-11-02 WWW::Search::WashPost(3pm)