Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Middleware Documentation and logs Post 303007730 by alexcol on Monday 20th of November 2017 08:16:54 PM
Old 11-20-2017
Middleware Documentation and logs

Good evening:
I need your help please, I am new in Unix/Linux apps like middleware

Thare are thousands of documentation about middleware stuff but i would like to have a broader understanding about middleware apps, so i ask you the following questions:

1. In an Enterprise what i am working for there are hundreds of applications and interacting via weblogic, tomcat apache and so on. And in an Unix/Linux environment is there any way i can find any log that stores any event for applicatios interaction or requests?

2. In unix/linux i can reach out logs/events that keeps track about Applications interactions?

3. Is there any good link about middleare or applications interactions events from the basics because frankly i have no idea

I would appreciate your help in advanced

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for remote Middleware

Hi Experts, :confused: I need help in one of my bit complicated script (for me complicated for experts like you might be simple). I have 100+ Middleware servers and 200+ DB servers and 200+ application servers in my environment. What I’m looking is I have a script ready sitting on one JUMP... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: shiv2001in
12 Replies

2. HP-UX

Listing Middleware

I want to know if a server has J2EE application server installed, a webserver or any other middleware, is there a command to output a list or something like that. Thak you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eponcedeleonc
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

UNIX and Linux authentication middleware or tools

Hi, We are looking for UNIX and Linux authentication middleware/tools which can replace our existing RSA SecurID - Two-Factor Authentication. Any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks, Gabar (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gabar Singh
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

If I ran perl script again,old logs should move with today date and new logs should generate.

Appreciate help for the below issue. Im using below code.....I dont want to attach the logs when I ran the perl twice...I just want to take backup with today date and generate new logs...What I need to do for the below scirpt.............. 1)if logs exist it should move the logs with extention... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sanjeev G
1 Replies
Plack::Middleware::Lint(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Plack::Middleware::Lint(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Middleware::Lint - Validate request and response SYNOPSIS
use Plack::Middleware::Lint; my $app = sub { ... }; # your app or middleware $app = Plack::Middleware::Lint->wrap($app); # Or from plackup plackup -e 'enable "Lint"' myapp.psgi DESCRIPTION
Plack::Middleware::Lint is a middleware component to validate request and response environment formats. You are strongly suggested to use this middleware when you develop a new framework adapter or a new PSGI web server that implements the PSGI interface. This middleware is enabled by default when you run plackup or other launcher tools with the default environment development value. DEBUGGING
Because of how this middleware works, it may not be easy to debug Lint errors when you encounter one, unless you're writing a PSGI web server or a framework. For example, when you're an application developer (user of some framework) and see errors like: Body should be an array ref or filehandle at lib/Plack/Middleware/Lint.pm line XXXX there's no clue about which line of your application produces that error. We're aware of the issue, and have a plan to spit out more helpful errors to diagnose the issue. But until then, currently there are some workarounds to make this easier. For now, the easiest one would be to enable Plack::Middleware::REPL outside of the Lint middleware, like: plackup -e 'enable "REPL"; enable "Lint"' app.psgi so that the Lint errors are caught by the REPL shell, where you can inspect all the variables in the response. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa Tokuhiro Matsuno SEE ALSO
Plack perl v5.14.2 2011-09-22 Plack::Middleware::Lint(3pm)