Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fail to register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Fail to register Post 303007502 by Scott on Friday 17th of November 2017 07:21:21 AM
Old 11-17-2017
Hi.

I could not reproduce this error. Can you tell me which browser you were using and whether on desktop or mobile, and which date format you selected?

Thanks.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I tried registering, but no matter what email address I provide, it says not a valid address and not the same in confirm. I tried many times, but no go. I thought I had already registered as Sully but even that didn't like my email address for password info. Of course, that could be someone else... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Not registered
2 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

I tried my best to register myself on unix.com but i am not lucky, can you pls give me instruction. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kuldeep_Sngh333
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant register

Registration denied. Sorry, The UNIX and Linux Forums runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via by posting in this forum if you believe this is in error What's with this? Tried 2 email accounts in case your forum blocks either. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diagonal
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can not register

I need help from the scripting threads and want to register. I tried it several times, but I was all the time rejected, because of your spam policy. I do what you have written, but I wasn't still able to register. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ScAr
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

Hello admin, I come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me to register I want to register with following information: Username: bojankikrick Email: <removed> Thanks very much! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot able to Register!

Hi Admin, I am unable to register . Request you to help me in getting my registration done. Name: Raghavendra Kulkarni Mail id : <removed> Thanking you in advance for your support. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

Hi Admin, Currently, i am not able to register in this site. Kindly let me know what need to done. Thanks, ramesh (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
MP_RegisterForObjectPropertyChanges(3MPAPI)	   Common Multipath Management Library Functions       MP_RegisterForObjectPropertyChanges(3MPAPI)

NAME
MP_RegisterForObjectPropertyChanges - register a client function to be called SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lMPAPI [ library... ] #include <mpapi.h> MP_STATUS MP_RegisterForObjectPropertyChanges( MP_OBJECT_PROPERTY_FN pClientFn, MP_OBJECT_TYPE objectType, void *pCallerData, MP_OID pluginOid); PARAMETERS
pClientFn A pointer to an object ID that has type MP_OBJECT_PROPERTY_FN function defined by the client. With a successful return, this function is called to inform the client of objects that have had one or more properties changed. objectType The type of object the client wishes to register for property change callbacks. pCallerData A pointer that is passed to the callback routine with each event. This might be used by the caller to correlate the event to the source of the registration. pluginOid If this is a valid plugin object ID, then registration is limited to that plugin. If this is zero, then the registration is for all plugins. DESCRIPTION
The MP_RegisterForObjectPropertyChanges() function registers a client function to be called whenever the property of an object changes. The function specified by pClientFn is called whenever the property of an object changes. For the purposes of this function, a property is defined to be a field in an object's property structure and the object's status. Therefore, the client function is not called if a statistic of the associated object changes. But, it is called when the status changes (e.g., from working to failed) or when a name or other field in a property structure changes. It is not an error to re-register a client function. However, a client function has only one registration. The first call to deregister a client function will deregister it no matter how many calls to register the function have been made. If multiple properties of an object change simultaneously, a client function can be called only once to be notified that all the changes have occurred. RETURN VALUES
MP_STATUS_INVALID_OBJECT_TYPE The pluginOid or objectType does not specify any valid object type. This is most likely to happen if an uninitialized object ID is passed to the API. MP_STATUS_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND The pluginOid owner ID or object sequence number is invalid. MP_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER The pCallerData is null or if the pluginOid has a type subfield other than MP_OBJECT_TYPE_PLUGIN, or when objectType is invalid. MP_STATUS_SUCCESS The operation is successful. MP_STATUS_FN_REPLACED An existing client function is replaced with the one specified in pClientFn. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard: ANSI INCITS 412 | | |Multipath Management API | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libMPAPI(3LIB), MP_DeregisterForObjectPropertyChanges(3MPAPI), attributes(5) Multipath Management API Version 1.0 SunOS 5.11 15 Feb 2006 MP_RegisterForObjectPropertyChanges(3MPAPI)