Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Acessing files on Sun Storage J4200 array Post 303006884 by Peasant on Wednesday 8th of November 2017 01:33:09 PM
Old 11-08-2017
If underlying disks are untouched and visible to the operating system, a simple
Code:
zpool import

should be all the magic required.

system will rescan the devices and import the pool if possible.
Also, it will output errors or numeric zpool identifiers to force the operations and such.
Be sure to read those.

Hope that helps
Regards
Peasant.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Peasant For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

help with configuring J4200 Array

Hello All: I am trying to configure a J4200 disk array. I am a newbie. 1. I have installed CAM (Common Array Manager). 2. Upgraded the firmware. 3. Registered the array. a. As per the user guide I should see a sas-domian which I don't. b. I did not find instructions on how to setup a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pingmeback
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Generic drive in a Sun Storage Array?

With a sun storage array j4200 with a failed drive. It's got 11 other drive right now running seagate's ST314655SSUN146G I'm about to replace that one drive with seagate's ST3146356SS drive. Do anyone see this as a problem to use non-Sun drives in Sun storage array or mixing the two... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: JT-KGY
9 Replies
HG-FAST-EXPORT(1)						   User Commands						 HG-FAST-EXPORT(1)

NAME
hg-fast-export - import hg repository into git SYNOPSIS
hg-fast-export [--quiet] [-r <repo>] [--force] [-m <max>] [-s] [-A <file>] [-M <name>] [-o <name>] DESCRIPTION
Import hg repository <repo> up to either tip or <max> If <repo> is omitted, use last hg repository as obtained from state file, GIT_DIR/hg2git-state by default. Note: The argument order matters. OPTIONS
-m Maximum revision to import --quiet Passed to git-fast-import(1) -s Enable parsing Signed-off-by lines -A Read author map from file (Same as in git-svnimport(1) and git-cvsimport(1)) -r Mercurial repository to import -M Set the default branch name (default to 'master') -o Use <name> as branch namespace to track upstream (eg 'origin') --force Ignore validation errors when converting, and pass --force to git-fast-import(1) hg-fast-export February 2011 HG-FAST-EXPORT(1)