Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Linux bad superblock on /dev/mapper/VolGroup-lv_root Post 303005938 by MadeInGermany on Wednesday 25th of October 2017 02:30:59 AM
Old 10-25-2017
Instead of fdisk -l can you use
Code:
parted -l

?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

I screwed up linux really bad...

Hey, I definately screwed up my libraries, but I am not sure how. I get this error: /bin/sh: relocation error: /usr/local/lib/libdl.so.2 symbol _rtld_global_ro, version GLIBC_PRIVATE not defined in file ld-linux.so.2 with link time reference when I try to even login. I cannot even get to a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: farhan00
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Warning: HTFS: bad dir inode 62730 on HTFS dev hd (1/42)

Hello all. I am receiving this message on the console of a SCO Openserver 5.0.7 server. The hardware is IBM, running mirrored SCSI drives with a hot-swap spare off of an IBM Serveraid controller. I suspect that some permutation of fsck can help me resolve whatever is causing the error, but I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DoublePanic
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Bad magic number on /dev/md0

Hello All, (RHEL4) Few weeks ago I had posted a message in this forum about the problem I had when I replaced my two scsi disks and tried rebuild raid1 array. I somehow managed to up the system with working raid1 array. But the main problem persisted.. i.e when I reboot the system, mounting... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravinandan
0 Replies

4. Solaris

What is /dev/tty /dev/null and /dev/console

Hi, Anyone can help My solaris 8 system has the following /dev/null , /dev/tty and /dev/console All permission are lrwxrwxrwx Can this be change to a non-world write ?? any impact ?? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: civic2005
12 Replies

5. AIX

Can't mount showing 0506-342 The superblock on /dev/fslv00 is dirty

Dear All Last day in Aix 5.2 server by executing # df –g I found following: Filesystem GB blocks Free %Used Iused %Iused Mounted on . . /dev/fslv00 58.00 136.70 -135% 212103 1% /sprod After shutting down by following command # shutdown –h And when... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xa52000
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux EXT3 superblock recovery

Is there a way to recover or rebuild the superblock of an ext3 filesystem with out loosing data? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lochraven
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is /dev/mapper used for?

I see a folder named "mapper" in /dev. This folder "mapper" has some soft link to other folders. What is mapper folder used for? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
2 Replies

8. Solaris

File System Error: BAD SUPERBLOCK AT BLOCK 16: NUMBER OF DIRECTORIES OUT OF RANGE

Hi All, we are having a file system error in one of our servers. The server failed to boot in usual user mode. Instead boot with single user mode and requesting to run a FSCK manually to repair the corrupted. see the below output. Netra T2000, No Keyboard Copyright 2008 Sun Microsystems,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Buddhike G
5 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)