Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Debian Wlan0 Failed to UP in Kali Linux Post 303005724 by hicksd8 on Sunday 22nd of October 2017 09:47:20 AM
Old 10-22-2017
When:

Code:
airodump-ng wlan0

fails, what says:

Code:
airodump-ng mon0

??

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Authentication Failed in Linux centos

Hi everyone ... ( Linux Cent OS ) i cant login as root user in my lab machine ... i did give correct root and root passwd ..but it showing Authentication Failed ... plz help me (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboys
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Time limit on ifconfig wlan0 down?

Is there a time limit ifconfig wlan0 down? I used that command to take my wireless down. sudo ifconfig wlan0 downWhen I came back about 6 hours later it was working without me bringing my wireless back up. I am the only one that uses my computer or that knows the root password. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

3. Debian

Problems with wlan0 configuration

Hi I'm getting some troubles trying to create a Debian wheeze 7 from a vm using VMware from a laptop which I get lan and internet connection by a wireless router. The first problem is that I'm a bit lost trying to configure the wlan to get lan and internet connection. I've read about that I gotta... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: adiegorpc
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Wlan0: unknown interface: No such device

Hi All, Am using Toshiba Satellite C850-l5212 Laptop . I have installed RHEL6 server on it ( Linux 2.6.32-220.el6.x86_64 ) I Installed wireless driver ( linux_mac80211_0012.0207.2013.tar.bz2 ) and the installation went fine. But when i do ifconfig wlan0 up its giving the below error .... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: senthilcaesar
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Qemu Problems: OpenBSD(host) Kali Linux(guest)

As the title suggests I ran into a little problem trying to create a virtual machine of Kali Linux usign Qemu inside OpenBSD. I edited the example Kali Linux gave on their website here to the following for BSD: qemu-system-i386 -hda ./kali.qcow2 -boot d -cdrom ./kali-linux-1.0.5-i386.iso -m... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
0 Replies

6. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies

7. Linux

Kali cannot find WiFi card.

After installing the latest version of Kali on my Lenovo S21E laptop, I cannot access the internet. wlan0 does not show up in ifconfig and I cannot connect to the internet. If you need any other additional information, I will provide it. Thank you kindly. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hotrod22
8 Replies

8. Debian

Using the Kali Linux

Hi there, I current have three known issue with Kali Linux GUI When copy large number of files - doesn't show the progress whatsoever. I got the false impression that the files has already been finished copying Opening of existing folders, it will only show up as dots on the folder.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
1 Replies

9. Linux

Is possible to bridge wlan0 and eth0 using network manager?How to for wpa?

I have created a bridge with nmcli between eth0 and wlan0 I use this procedure sudo nmcli con add ifname br0 type bridge con-name br0 sudo nmcli con add type bridge-slave ifname eth0 master br0 sudo nmcli con add type bridge-slave ifname wlan0 master br0 sudo nmcli con modify br0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)