Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Df reporting double size of du after fsck & reboot Post 303004750 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 8th of October 2017 05:32:47 AM
Old 10-08-2017
Have look at this recent thread:
Df -h does not tally

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Fsck & Shell

I have several questions here, would like to confirm with. First why in Linux everytime let say i boot up around nearly to a month i got a message during the Services Loading such as "FSCK havent run for 29 days performing fsck ". Is there to disable it? Why beacause i want to run it mannualy,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ###1tomato
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mandrake & size

Hi all, Thanks to Merlin & Djtrippin for comments in another thread. Does anyone know of any issues with harddrive size and Mandrake 9.0? I have installed Mandrake (like a dream) on a 10gb drive but it refuses to go beyond the partition check on my 80gb unit. The 80 is new and I have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: onestepto
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

bad trap & continuous reboot

I have a system that upon boot, will declare a bad trap and reboot, whereupon it encounters the same bad trap and reboots in an endless cycle until I stop it. I can get to the ok prompt. An attempt to boot in single user mode left the box completely hung and required a power cycle to re-establish... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: forbin24
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

identifying duplicates line & reporting their line number

I need to find to find duplicate lines in a document and then print the line numbers of the duplicates The files contain multiple lines with about 100 numbers on each line I need something that will output the line numbers where duplicates were found ie 1=5=7, 2=34=76 Any suggestions would be... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: stresslog
5 Replies

5. AIX

Is fsck executed during reboot for AIX?

Dear Gurus, I would like to know if fsck is executed automatically during reboot for AIX? Is there any logs which I can refer to? or any documentation reference for this? Thank You. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cteoh88
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

Kernel panic after hard reboot and fsck

Could you please help with problem with megaraid controller and Dell PowerEdge 2850, all that I can see on thi screenshot: All drives successfuly passed verifing from LSI controllers (Ctrl+A at startup), also I tried to boot from rescue llive cd and mount all the morrored drives and check... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikkadim
22 Replies

7. Solaris

X2200 in reboot loop & mounting ZFS drive on other boxes

So I was patching a Solaris 10 U08 X86 X2200 box in preparation for an Oracle upgrade. Rebooted the box because the patches failed and the box will not boot successfully. I need to back up the zones on the 2 drives before going further. I pulled the drives and attempted to mount them on my Ubuntu... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LittleLebowski
0 Replies

8. Solaris

unable to repair the / filesystem. Run fsck manually (fsck -F ufs /dev/rdsk/c1t0d0s0)

What can I fix this issue? I have ran below commands but everything is same.:confused: WARNING: Last shutdown is later than time on time-of-day chip: check date. The / file system (/dev/rdsk/c1t0d0s0) is being checked WARNING - unable to repair the / filesystem. Run fsck manually (fsck -F... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ls directory size reporting byte size instead of file count

I have been searching both on Unix.com and Google and have not been able to find the answer to my question. I think it is partly because I can't come up with the right search terms. Recently, my virtual server switched storage devices and I think the problem may be related to that change.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmgibby
2 Replies
URI::URL(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     URI::URL(3pm)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3pm)