Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Using the Kali Linux
Operating Systems Linux Debian Using the Kali Linux Post 303004394 by alvinoo on Sunday 1st of October 2017 07:44:13 AM
Old 10-01-2017
Using the Kali Linux

Hi there, I current have three known issue with Kali Linux GUI
  1. When copy large number of files - doesn't show the progress whatsoever. I got the false impression that the files has already been finished copying
  2. Opening of existing folders, it will only show up as dots on the folder.
  3. Recently, I was unable to press 'Open Terminal' on my desktop, all my existing terminal will go missing.

Last edited by rbatte1; 10-02-2017 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: Converted textual numbered list to formatted numbered list with LIST=1 tags

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Qemu Problems: OpenBSD(host) Kali Linux(guest)

As the title suggests I ran into a little problem trying to create a virtual machine of Kali Linux usign Qemu inside OpenBSD. I edited the example Kali Linux gave on their website here to the following for BSD: qemu-system-i386 -hda ./kali.qcow2 -boot d -cdrom ./kali-linux-1.0.5-i386.iso -m... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
0 Replies

2. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies

3. Linux

Kali cannot find WiFi card.

After installing the latest version of Kali on my Lenovo S21E laptop, I cannot access the internet. wlan0 does not show up in ifconfig and I cannot connect to the internet. If you need any other additional information, I will provide it. Thank you kindly. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hotrod22
8 Replies

4. Debian

Wlan0 Failed to UP in Kali Linux

Dear Moderator, While working on airmon-ng when the situation has come to set wlan0 on monitor mode Identification Wlan0 root@kali:~# iwconfig lo no wireless extensions. wlan0 IEEE 802.11bgn ESSID:off/any Mode:Managed Access Point: Not-Associated ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raghunsi
1 Replies
isdnbill(1)						       Linux System Commands						       isdnbill(1)

NAME
isdnbill - report isdn costs DESCRIPTION
isdnbill is a simple and imperfect utility to show the bill for ISDN calls. Note that it is only for indicative purposes! It works best in Germany, and even then there are no guarantees. Consider its use for educational purposes only... For better results, use isdnrep. OPTIONS
-V show version -a show all connections -e show incomplete calls -f recalculate costs _always_ -i show incoming calls -m prices without VAT -n do _not_ replace numbers with aliases -o show outgoing calls -t show only current connections -vn verbose level n -Nnnn show only calls with the specified number -I show only calls on the internal S0 bus -E show only calls on the external S0 bus FILES
/var/log/isdn.log or /var/lib/isdn/calls isdnlog log file with information about all calls. /etc/isdn/isdn.conf general configuration /etc/isdn/callerid.conf aliases for telephone numbers SEE ALSO
isdnlog(5) isdnlog(8) isdnrep(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Paul Slootman <paul@debian.org>, for Debian GNU/Linux. ISDN 4 Linux 3.13 2003-10-14 isdnbill(1)