Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Play STRG - E-Viewer Recorded Stream file Post 303004370 by kovacsdev on Saturday 30th of September 2017 01:39:48 PM
Old 09-30-2017
Question Play STRG - E-Viewer Recorded Stream file

I have got a .strg file, which I cannot open. I tried NMS Player from Novus, but It can't handle STRG files. How can I play these recordings?

Quote:
"NMS - NOVUS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is a professional CCTV solution based on TCP/IP CLIENT-SERVER networks. Wide range of NMS server settings for video streams sharing, allows for creation of complex monitoring systems with multi-site recording and surveillance centres, containing many personalized operator stations."

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File Viewer - NO FTP!

Hi Guys! We have a RISC 6000 with an OS of AIX UNIX 4.3.2 We have several PCs with WIn 95 that can FTP files to-from the RISC using WSFTP_LE by IPSWITCH. Great product! However, we have several users that we want to have file VIEWING ONLY capabilities without file transfer options. Too... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaco
5 Replies

2. Programming

File I/O Stream

Hi All, I am trying to read data from two files and then compare them and only print the records on the screen that have a same ID.i.e TAGNO =CUSTOMERNO For Eg My Input Files are (a) Transaction (b) Customer detail The data in file a is like: TagNo Date Time Station... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rooh
0 Replies

3. Programming

open file stream problem

I have faced a problem that I use 2 file streams in a function and try to fopen() both files. Then I can't get the file descriptor. But if I just use 1 file stream and 1 fopen(), then i can get the file descriptor. Does anybody know why this happens? Thanks in advance. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ivancheung
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Video stream] network stream recording with mplayer

Hi I used this command: mplayer http://host/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi -user root -passwd root \ -cache 1024 -fps 25.0 -nosound -vc ffh264 \ -demuxer 3 -dumpstream -dumpfile output.avi It's ok but... Video Playing is very fast! Why? Is it a synch problem? What parameter I have to use for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: takeo.kikuta
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stream all log files into one file

Here is what I have. 1 main program and it calls several child programs. Each child has its own log file. I want all child logs also to be appended to the main.log so that I have a single log file. I also need individual child logfiles in tact for debug purposes. Need to be able to tail one log... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: myjunk1
4 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

Events done on the serial console does not get recorded via the auditd

the events done on the serial console does not get logged. I am using BSM audit. I have enabled all audit flags. Is there anything that im missing? Please help!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chinchao
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is an (application/octet-stream) file?

I'm trying to learn as much about GRUB as I can and it's stages are stored in these types of files. Any info or search terms is appreciated!:wall: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: theKbStockpiler
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating a file from input stream

Hi, Need some help with creating a file from input steam. Meaning from following command myfunc should be able to store the input stream to a file. echo a b c | myfunc The file thus created should have - a b c Here's what I've tried in myfunc() but didn't help - myfunc() { cat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nexional
3 Replies

9. Linux

Problem with playback of recorded videos

A few days ago, I barely knew what Linux was. But when I installed Linux Mint, Most of the stuff was wonderful; It was not the case of screen recording. I first wanted to record with OBS, using pretty good quality and with MP4 as output format. I recorded what I wanted to record, but when I saw... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Caloxeno
1 Replies
snmpd(8n)																 snmpd(8n)

Name
       snmpd - Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Agent for ULTRIX gateways and hosts

Syntax
       /etc/snmpd [ -d debuglevel logfile ]

Description
       The  SNMP  Agent,  performs SNMP operations on an ULTRIX gateway or host.  The daemon, which is started up by an entry in the file, sits in
       the background and listens on SNMP port 161.  When the daemon receives an SNMP packet from a Network Management Station (NMS),  the  daemon
       performs SNMP operations on the packet and returns a valid response to the NMS.

The  daemon extracts much of its information from kernel memory.  Static variables whose values are not available in the kernel take values
       from the SNMP configuration file,

SNMP Trap Support
       The cold start and authentication failure trap types are supported by

The cold start trap type is generated by when is restarted.  The authentication failure trap type is generated when an attempt at  using  a
       community fails.  The attempt fails when an unauthorized client tries to use or the community is used in a way that the community type does
       not allow.

The daemon sends traps to all communities specified in the configuration file with a community type

The default is for the daemon to generate authentication failure traps.	However, if the following clause is  specified	somewhere  in  the
       file, authentication failure traps are not generated:
       no_authen_traps

SNMP Sets
       When  the  daemon receives a set-request packet, it processes the variables in the packet and verifies that they are valid read-write vari-
       ables.  While performing this verification, the daemon constructs a linked list of the set requests.  After it has completed the  verifica-
       tion,  it performs the actual set operations on the variables, as if they were being performed simultaneously.  If any actual set operation
       fails, all of the previous set variables from the set-request packet are restored to their old values.

SNMP Supported Variables
       For a complete listing of the SNMP Management Information Base (MIB) variables that are supported, see the Guide to Networking.

Options
       By default, the daemon uses the command to record its error messages.  However, you can obtain certain debugging and trace  information	by
       specifying the flag, the appropriate debug level, and a log file for the output on the command line.

-d debuglevel logfile
	    Outputs debugging and trace information.

You can specify any one of the following debug levels with the flag:

1    Print  the version number, start time, and exit time of Also print out when an SNMP packet is received, the address of the sender, and
	    the packet size in bytes.

2    Print out what the daemon has read from the file.

3    Dump the SNMP packet that the daemon has just received and is about to process.  Also print out the route and interface  address  that
	    the  daemon  is  currently	looking  up.  This debug level also dumps the SNMP packet that the server is sending back in response to a
	    received SNMP message.

4    Dump the variable tree.  Also print out the static bootstrap array of tree information.

The output for a debug level includes the information for all levels including and below the level that you specify.  For example,  if  you
       specify a debug level of 3, your output includes debug information for levels 3, 2, and 1.

If no debug levels are set, detaches itself from the controlling terminal and executes in the background.

Restrictions
       Not all of the MIB variables are supported.

Only the variable is settable.

Files
	    SNMP configuration file

See Also
       snmpext(3n), snmpd.conf(5n), snmpsetup(8n)
       RFC 1066--Management Information Base for Network Management of TCP/IP-based Internets
       RFC 1067--A Simple Network Management Protocol
       Guide to Networking

snmpd(8n)