Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Trojan is detected when I visit Programmers forum Post 303004154 by Neo on Wednesday 27th of September 2017 10:29:24 AM
Old 09-27-2017
Try to be specific.

We guess by your post you are using Windows and you are using which browser? Internet Explorer?

Of are you using Firefox or Chrome? If so, which plugin is detecting code?

Also,

What EXACT page are you talking about?

When I visit the forum you are discussing using Chome there is no error, warning and no code.

So, please be specific!

Thanks.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Perl - Programmers manual online?

I have never programmed in Perl (insert laughter, mock, etc. here ____) - so I need a sort of "Programming in Perl" covering the basics. I now have two Perl books, one is a 5 volume Unix resource kit, the other is "Mastering algorithms with Perl" - none of them explains how to produce "hello,... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: AtleRamsli
11 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Good Essays For Programmers

Check the essays out. http://www.paulgraham.com (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Suggested venues to look for advanced C programmers

Can someone suggest any online venues to assist in recruiting a senior C programmer (looking for someone interested in working on kerberos code). I've tried a bunch of the open source and higher ed lists (this is for Univ. of Michigan). The commercial services such as Dice or monster yield a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: painman
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell quoting rules for other languages programmers

I've seen so many times that programmers were confused about shell quoting and white spaces interpretation, that I decided to investigate that problem deeper. And my conclusion is that quoting in shells is very different from other programming languages. Programmers who have bigger experience in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wyderkat
6 Replies

5. Programming

Hello UNIX programmers

i have MOTIF installed X11 a easy program is saved as hello.c there is the following message where can i get the X11/intrinsic.h , file ??? need help to compile my system : MX-16 Linux Debian Jessie / i386 hans@mx1:~/Documents $ cc push.c -o push -lXm -lXt -lX11 In file included from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zabo
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

The poorest of computer users are programmers...

Hi guys and gals... A mildly humourous blog from 2013, but I come into this category... ;oDD Languager: The Poorest Computer Users are Programmers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies
yelp(1) 							   User Commands							   yelp(1)

NAME
yelp, gnome-help - GNOME help browser SYNOPSIS
yelp [URL] [gnome-std-options] gnome-help [URL] [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
The GNOME help browser is a utility that allows users to view documentation for GNOME in several formats including man pages, HTML, SGML(DocBook), and GNU info files. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-optionStandard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: URL This allows you to view a specific help document by providing the complete URL to the documentation that you wish to view. If URL starts with "ghelp:", yelp opens the help document within ghelp. If URL does not start with "ghelp:", yelp attempts to launch a default Internet browser window and display the contents of the help document within this browser window. EXTENDED DESCRIPTION
The GNOME Handbook of Writing Software Documentation is available at the following URL: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/handbook.html To access the API documentation for including help in applications, you must install the developer version of the package. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching GNOME Help Browser example% yelp Example 2: Launching GNOME Help Browser and loading the help information for gnome-printinfo example% yelp ghelp:///usr/share/gnome/help/gnome-print-manager/C/gnome-print-manager.xml Example 3: Launching GNOME Help Browser with a standard Internet URL example% yelp http://www.gnome.org The default Internet browser is launched (unless a browser is already running), and this URL is displayed within the browser window. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
See environ(5) for descriptions of the following environment variables: INFOPATH Location of GNU Info files. MANPATH Location of man pages. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/yelp Executable for GNOME help browser /usr/bin/gnome-help Executable for GNOME help browser ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-help-viewer | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gnome-std-options(5), scrollkeeper-config(1), scrollkeeper(1), scrollkeeper-devel(1) NOTES
yelp and gnome-help are both the same application. Written by Matt Keenan, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003. SunOS 5.10 8 Oct 2003 yelp(1)