Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Network related issues
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Network related issues Post 303002939 by ggayathri on Tuesday 5th of September 2017 11:21:41 AM
Old 09-05-2017
Network related issues

Oflate we are finding a few servers experiencing severe slowness. What would be the commands that I need to try to postmortem the situation?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Network printer issues

Hello, I have been having a problem with printing to a network printer on my LAN, I am able to ping all ports from the server and the printer. Print request just stay in the print que the only way to print is from the parallel line to the server. Any ideas on what can be going wrong?? Lp sched is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ostac
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 network, process, database related comands

Hi everbody, Can anyone let me know the resources for list of network, process, database related commands of solaris10 possibly with little bit of explanation. Thanks in advance, Chandra Sekhar. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chandoo.java
1 Replies

3. Programming

Fork syscall and related issues

Hi all, i just started started learning system programming and want to pursue a career in the sys prog area. below is the program that use a fork() call. i read in one of the tutorials that parent process and child process uses different address spaces and runs concurrently. that meas each... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrUser
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Check for network issues

Hi all, How do i check for network issues on a server (solaris & linux) - interms of connectivity, collision, congestion, whatever that's impacting the connection to/from the server? Please advise. Thanks. :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: greencored
4 Replies

5. AIX

Network related errors

Hi How to check if my AIX server has any network related errors ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Swap space related issues, how to recognise the newly attached disk

hi!:) i got a problem....:wall::wall: i got several disks in my diskarray. I attached new disk to allocate it to the swap space. The problem is : how to recognise the newly attached disk? I've one more requirement -:wall:- i want to run dns service on another port number.how can i do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

Network Connectivity Issues

Newbie with UNIX here. Currently troubleshooting a UNIX terminal we have. I determined it to be bad and swapped it out with a known good terminal. I went in and changed the IP address and host name to reflect the old terminal. Although now there is no connectivity. I swapped out the NIC... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kevinlord190
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Network related script

First of all,I would like to introduce about me, This is my own try and this is not my homework,and I study myself reading shell script pdf guide from net and learn shell scripts bit by bit.I am self study learner.I try to work out shell scripts.please help to resolve this type of problem.when I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kannansoft1985
1 Replies
SLIST(1)							       slist								  SLIST(1)

NAME
slist - Lists available NetWare Servers SYNOPSIS
slist [ pattern ] DESCRIPTION
slist lists all NetWare Servers available in your network. If slist does not print to a tty, the decorative header line is not printed, so that you can count the servers on your network by doing slist | wc -l OPTIONS
pattern pattern is used to list only servers whose names match the specified pattern. For a server to be listed, the pattern must match the full server name. You can use wildcards for the pattern, but you must protect these wildcards from any command line expansion by quoting. Case doesn't matter. EXAMPLE
slist "I*" or slist "i*" List all available Netware servers on your Network, that begin with an "I". SEE ALSO
ncpmount(8), ncpumount(8), pqlist(1), nprint(1) CREDITS
slist was written by Volker Lendecke (lendecke@math.uni-goettingen.de) BUGS
slist works only in IPX environment, as it uses SAP to find first server and then Bindery to get list of servers. slist 01/07/1996 SLIST(1)