Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP 1012 Printer
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support HP 1012 Printer Post 303002172 by Corona688 on Friday 18th of August 2017 03:11:20 PM
Old 08-18-2017
Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Posting "Does not work" without explanation does not help you or anyone. If a command does not work for you, please show the exact circumstances you used it, and the exact error or malfunction you received. Do not paraphrase errors, or post the text as links, images, or attachments if you can avoid it: Paste the exact message, in code tags, like [code] text [/code] or by selecting the text and using the Image button.

Thank you.

The UNIX and Linux Forums

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

printer

On my network I have three win 2k and 4 unix machines(sun 7). At on time I could print from the unix machines but now all I can print from is the windows machines. The print server is on a window machine. When I boot the unix machine it show's the printer is recognized. when I ping the printer it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: victbla
1 Replies

2. Linux

know I do for to printer in printer deskjet 80colun

I want to print some thing in HP Deskjet 692.? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: edvaldo
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

How do you send printer codes to an IP printer

We were printing to a serial laser printer with all the HP codes to generate a form (i.e. lines, boxes, etc.) Thus the file is filled w/ control codes. We are switching to an IP printer and we can no longer print directly to the device (i.e. cp text /dev/tty11). It looks like we have to use the lp... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffbugfree
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Configuring Printer with Printer Manager

Hi All, I am trying to configure printer in solaris 10 with the help of print manager. There is no printer attached to my system, ia m doing it for test purpose. However I am unable to do so coz its pops up window - Heading as error with option as dismiss and cancel. Kindly help as I am... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
3 Replies

5. AIX

Check printer queue on Windows printer server

Hello Let me first give a small overview of the setup. All printers are connected to Windows 2000 servers. There are a lot of UNIX (AIX & HP-UX) servers as well which have SAP running. I'm working on a script to add printers to a specified SAP instance. I want to verify the user input (to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NielsV
0 Replies

6. Linux

Find printer location and printer type

Hi, Is it possible to find the printer location and printer type (whether it is local or network) using command in Linux ? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: forumguest
1 Replies
img-xbm(3tk)															      img-xbm(3tk)

NAME
img-xbm - Img, X Windows Bitmap Format (xbm) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::xbm ?1.3? image create photo ?name? ?options? DESCRIPTION
The package img::xbm is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::xbm. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the X Windows Bitmap Format (xbm). More specifically img::xbm extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is xbm. This handler does not provide additional configuration options. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in xbm format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name xbm is recognized by the option -format. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img- window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, tk, xbm COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-xbm(3tk)