Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP-UX links updated
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements HP-UX links updated Post 303002095 by MadeInGermany on Thursday 17th of August 2017 09:51:16 AM
Old 08-17-2017
HP HP-UX links updated

As you all have heard, the Hewlett-Packard company has split into
  • HP Inc (hp.com, consumer market)
  • HP Enterprise (hpe.com, server market)
Consequently many Web links have changed.
Finally I have updated the HP-UX links at the top of the HP-UX subforum Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to MadeInGermany For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX Links

Manufacturer Links Homepage: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) (the www.hp.com is for the consumer market) Documentation: HPE QuickSpecs Support: https://support.hpe.com Community: https://community.hpe.com FreeWare The HP-UX Porting and Archive Centre (UK) FTP Servers... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

links

how can we know the different links (hard and soft) to a file ..... i got a file in my directory and i need to know the different links attached to this file any one plz help thanks.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uniqmaniak
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

If File has been updated, do something??

Put this together from somewhere else on the forums, just modified it and added the loop. #!/bin/ksh localFile=$1 remoteFile=$2 #source FTP parameters . .ftp_put.cfg mylog=ftp_session.log echo "$(date "+%H:%M:%S") - Attempt to FTP $1 to $2" > $mylog machine="server1 server2... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cbo0485
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Hard Links and Soft or Sym links

When loooking at files in a directory using ls, how can I tell if I have a hard link or soft link? (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harleyrci
11 Replies

5. AIX

List all the soft links and hard links

Hi I'm logged in as root in an aix box Which command will list all the soft links and hard links present in the server ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
2 Replies
WEB2DISK(1)							      calibre							       WEB2DISK(1)

NAME
web2disk - part of calibre SYNOPSIS
web2disk URL DESCRIPTION
Where URL is for example http://google.com Whenever you pass arguments to web2disk that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -d, --base-dir Base directory into which URL is saved. Default is . -t, --timeout Timeout in seconds to wait for a response from the server. Default: 10.0 s -r, --max-recursions Maximum number of levels to recurse i.e. depth of links to follow. Default 1 -n, --max-files The maximum number of files to download. This only applies to files from <a href> tags. Default is 9223372036854775807 --delay Minimum interval in seconds between consecutive fetches. Default is 0 s --encoding The character encoding for the websites you are trying to download. The default is to try and guess the encoding. --match-regexp Only links that match this regular expression will be followed. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as a link matches any one regexp, it will be followed. By default all links are followed. --filter-regexp Any link that matches this regular expression will be ignored. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as any regexp matches a link, it will be ignored.By default, no links are ignored. If both --filter-regexp and --match-regexp are spec- ified, then --filter-regexp is applied first. --dont-download-stylesheets Do not download CSS stylesheets. --verbose Show detailed output information. Useful for debugging SEE ALSO
The User Manual is available at http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual Created by Kovid Goyal <kovid@kovidgoyal.net> web2disk (calibre 0.6.53) July 2010 WEB2DISK(1)