Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP-UX links updated
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements HP-UX links updated Post 303002095 by MadeInGermany on Thursday 17th of August 2017 09:51:16 AM
Old 08-17-2017
HP HP-UX links updated

As you all have heard, the Hewlett-Packard company has split into
  • HP Inc (hp.com, consumer market)
  • HP Enterprise (hpe.com, server market)
Consequently many Web links have changed.
Finally I have updated the HP-UX links at the top of the HP-UX subforum Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to MadeInGermany For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX Links

Manufacturer Links Homepage: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) (the www.hp.com is for the consumer market) Documentation: HPE QuickSpecs Support: https://support.hpe.com Community: https://community.hpe.com FreeWare The HP-UX Porting and Archive Centre (UK) FTP Servers... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

links

how can we know the different links (hard and soft) to a file ..... i got a file in my directory and i need to know the different links attached to this file any one plz help thanks.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uniqmaniak
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

If File has been updated, do something??

Put this together from somewhere else on the forums, just modified it and added the loop. #!/bin/ksh localFile=$1 remoteFile=$2 #source FTP parameters . .ftp_put.cfg mylog=ftp_session.log echo "$(date "+%H:%M:%S") - Attempt to FTP $1 to $2" > $mylog machine="server1 server2... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cbo0485
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Hard Links and Soft or Sym links

When loooking at files in a directory using ls, how can I tell if I have a hard link or soft link? (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harleyrci
11 Replies

5. AIX

List all the soft links and hard links

Hi I'm logged in as root in an aix box Which command will list all the soft links and hard links present in the server ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
2 Replies
hpsmh(1M)																 hpsmh(1M)

NAME
hpsmh - starts or stops the HP System Management Homepage server SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The HP System Management Homepage is the management server for web-based System Administration tools. In order to use HPSMH, start a web browser on your desktop or workstation, and type in the URL or Address of the server to be managed: By default, the HP SMH management server under HP-UX only starts on demand. It does not run continually. A daemon listens on port 2301 to start an instance of the management server. The above URL automatically starts the management server, then redirects your browser to the secure port from which to login: The command starts or stops the HPSMH server. If no options are specified, displays the possible options. Options The command supports the followings options: Starts the HPSMH Server if is not currently running Stops the HPSMH Server Access Control By default, only the root user can login to HPSMH. Within HPSMH you can configure additional user groups to have HPSMH access. You must be a superuser to run the command. Certificates Installing HPSMH will generate an SSL self signed certificate. Because this certificate is self signed, when connecting to HPSMH your web browser will prompt you with a warning that the certificate was issued by a web site, company or Certificate Authority you have not chosen to trust. It is possible to proceed by accepting this self signed certificate temporarily for each session. You can also view and install (accept permanently) this certificate to avoid this warning in the future. HPSMH also supports installation of certificates created by a Certifi- cate Authority. RETURN VALUES
The command returns: upon successful completion if the command failed EXAMPLES
Starts HPSMH Server: Stops HPSMH Server: Shows options: Using HPSMH, start a browser and enter the following URL: AUTHORS
was developed by Hewlett-Packard SEE ALSO
smhstartconfig(1M). hpsmh(1M)