Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Error with script for ssh
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Error with script for ssh Post 303001893 by MadeInGermany on Monday 14th of August 2017 02:36:25 AM
Old 08-14-2017
The output is redirected to $OUTPUTLIST i.e. the file output.txt
Code:
cat output.txt

This User Gave Thanks to MadeInGermany For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh command in ksh script encounters permission error

I've created a script and copied it to another server and try to execute it at the same time but I'm getting a permission error. I'm logged on as root and I gave the file 777 permission when I created it, but I can't run it remotely via ssh command because of permission issue. Any ideas? ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pdtak
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ssh error: Error reading response length from authentication socket

Hi - I am getting the error `Error reading response length from authentication socket' when I ssh from my cluster to another cluster, and then back to my cluster. It doesn't seem to affect anything, but it's just annoying that it always pops up and tends to confuse new users of the cluster. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cpp6f
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ssh error

Hi, I'm executing the set of commands in remote machine via ssh command. But the control is not even going inside the if statement (not echo-ing anything). /usr/bin/ssh ${2}@${1} <<EOF >/var/tmp/housekeeping_${1}_${2}_`date +%Y%m%d%H%M%S`.log if ; then echo -e "File system is 100%... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: apsprabhu
15 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error Executing a script(SSH problem)

Hi i m writing a script which will fetch data from different machines and display it on single terminal. I have created a file named SERVERNAMES containing ip address of machines i need to monitor. Then for every IP i m issuing ssh command to get date on that machine. However When i m trying... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh - run shell script - Error

Hi Team, I am trying to run shell script from one server to another server with below command. ssh abc@pqr.america.com /tmp/test.ksh But, it gives below error. Can someone help me what is the issue? exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program ssh because of the following errors: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ace_friends22
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SSH using shell script terminates the script execution

Hello, I am writing a shell script in which i do ssh to remote server and count the number of files there and then exit. After the exit the shell script terminates which i believe is expected behavior. Can some one suggest me a way where even after the exit the script execution resumes. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manaankit
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh run script error

Hello when try to excute the following ssh -l pla 10.287.60.55 vis_fil vis_fil not found. but it works fine when login to the server. can you help me run this command in one online because i will add later to shell script regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mogabr
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP or scp with password in a batch script without using SSH keys and expect script

Dear All, I have a requirement where I have to SFTP or SCP a file in a batch script. Unfortunately, the destination server setup is such that it doesn't allow for shell command line login. So, I am not able to set up SSH keys. My source server is having issues with Expect. So, unable to use... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ss112233
5 Replies

9. Red Hat

Ssh error

ssh -q <remote_server> <command> is not working for only one remote server. From the source, we are able to connect other servers using the above command but one. All the servers are in same network and no selinux/iptables enabled. The verbose output has the following message - debug1:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: atanubanerji
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Ssh script to validate ssh connection to multiple serves with status

Hi, I want to validate ssh connection one after one for multiple servers..... password less keys already setup but now i want to validate if ssh is working fine or not... I have .sh script like below and i have servers.txt contains all the list of servers #/bin/bash for host in $(cat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreeram4
3 Replies
gnomevfs-cat(1) 						   User Commands						   gnomevfs-cat(1)

NAME
gnomevfs-cat - print a file to standard output using the VFS system SYNOPSIS
gnomevfs-cat URI DESCRIPTION
gnomevfs-cat prints a file to standard output using the virtual file system to access the file via a URI. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: URI Specifies the file location in standard URI format. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Cat a File From a Web Server example% gnomevfs-cat http://www.sun.com Example 2: Cat a Local File example% gnomevfs-cat file:///home/user/README.txt ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
See environ(5) for descriptions of the following environment variables: NLSPATH. EXIT STATUS
The exit value 0 is returned regardless of success or failure. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gnomevfs-cat Executable to print a file to standard output using the VFS system ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-vfs | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
gnomevfs-copy(1), gnomevfs-info(1), gnomevfs-ls(1), gnomevfs-mkdir(1) NOTES
Written by Stephen Browne, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.10 6 Sep 2004 gnomevfs-cat(1)