Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit? Post 303001236 by milhan on Monday 31st of July 2017 05:59:18 AM
Old 07-31-2017
The reason I want to Install Vista is that it has a Vista product key at the bottom. Can I upgrade it to Windows 7 after installing Vista on it?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

suitable perl version for windows 2008 64 bit

Hi , While executing perl scripts , sometimes cpu consumption is going to 100% and perl script is asking to abort. In perl script , iam having some powershell commnands. out of 10 times , 9 times script runs fine and 1 time its throwing the above error. Iam using windows 2008 64 bit... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchal_boddu
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Unable to install 32 bit application on 64 bit OS

Hi, I am new to Linux OS. My question is that "is it possible to install 32 Bit application on 64 Bit OS?" I have the following Redhat OS on VMware workstation. OS - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 | 2.6.32-220.el6.x86_64 While installing the application I am getting the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: poga
2 Replies
vflip(1Vi)																vflip(1Vi)

NAME
vflip - flip an image horizontally and/or vertically SYNOPSIS
vflip [-hor] [-vert] [-option ...] [infile] [outfile] DESCRIPTION
vflip flips images horizontally and/or vertically. A horizontal flip exchanges the left and right sides of an image. A vertical flip exchanges the top and bottom. COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
vflip accepts the following options: -help Prints a message describing options. -in infile Specifies a Vista data file containing the input images. -out outfile Specifies where to write the flipped images as a Vista data file. -horizontal Specifies that a horizontal flip should be performed. -vertical Specifies that a vertical flip should be performed. If both -horizontal and -vertical are specified, the horizontal flip is performed first. If neither is specified, the images are neverthe- less flipped horizontally. SEE ALSO
vrotate(1Vi), vtranspose(1Vi), VImage(3Vi), Vista(7Vi) AUTHOR
Daniel Ko <ko@cs.ubc.ca> Vista Version 1.12 24 April 1993 vflip(1Vi)