Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit? Post 303001228 by milhan on Sunday 30th of July 2017 09:15:03 PM
Old 07-30-2017
Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone.

I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows Vista. How do I find out which version of Vista can be installed with this product key, or can both 32-bit or 64-bit version be installed? I couldn't find information about a Windows Vista product key on google.

Any idea?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

suitable perl version for windows 2008 64 bit

Hi , While executing perl scripts , sometimes cpu consumption is going to 100% and perl script is asking to abort. In perl script , iam having some powershell commnands. out of 10 times , 9 times script runs fine and 1 time its throwing the above error. Iam using windows 2008 64 bit... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchal_boddu
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Unable to install 32 bit application on 64 bit OS

Hi, I am new to Linux OS. My question is that "is it possible to install 32 Bit application on 64 Bit OS?" I have the following Redhat OS on VMware workstation. OS - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 | 2.6.32-220.el6.x86_64 While installing the application I am getting the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: poga
2 Replies
vcrop(1Vi)																vcrop(1Vi)

NAME
vcrop - crop an image SYNOPSIS
vcrop [-option ...] [infile] [outfile] DESCRIPTION
vcrop crops a file of images using a cropping rectangle specified by command line options. COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
vcrop accepts the following options: -help Prints a message describing options. -in infile Specifies a Vista data file containing the input images. -out outfile Specifies where to write the cropped images as a Vista data file. -top row Specifies the first (top) row of the cropping rectangle. -bottom row Specifies the last (bottom) row of the cropping rectangle. -left col Specifies the first (leftmost) column of the cropping rectangle. -right col Specifies the last (rightmost) column of the cropping rectangle. -height nrows Specifies the height of the cropping rectangle. -width ncols Specifies the width of the cropping rectangle. The cropping rectangle must be unambiguously specified by using any two of -top, -bottom, and -height, plus any two of -left, -right, and -width. The cropping rectangle may fall partially or completely outside an image it is cropping; in that case, the area outside is filled with zeros. Input and output files can be specified on the command line or allowed to default to the standard input and output streams. SEE ALSO
vxcrop(1Vi), VImage(3Vi), Vista(7Vi) AUTHOR
Ralph Horstmann <horstman@cs.ubc.ca> Vista Version 1.12 24 April 1993 vcrop(1Vi)