Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Converct fat pc to thin client Post 303000821 by Corona688 on Thursday 20th of July 2017 11:16:52 AM
Old 07-20-2017
Crawl before you walk.

If you can get it running by hand, you'll have a better idea what you need to ask next.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

configuring same /bash for 4 computer which is thin client

i m doing project on LAN TELEPHONY in Red Hat linux i have files as datbase to store the user name and passeord an all other information. Now i have thin client at my college. so to access /dev/dsp for audio is not possible on server. So i have written code which run on /base since it has... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: niravuchat
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

using jdbc:thin in bash

Hi I want to include in my script a test for DB connection with jdbc:thin connection string(not using tnsnames.ora) For example:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gdan2000
3 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

slim window manager for a thin client

hi I'm looking for a slim and quite comfortable window manager for a unix/linux thin client? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FAT-Client Server installation

I'm going to build a Fat-Client server, I have planed to Use Ubuntu.11.4. Please Help me for doing this. What are the packages I need to install? What is the step I need to follow, what needs to be configure in LDAP Server,DHCP Server and etc, Is there and Document or tutorial ? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ungalnanban
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Strange FAT filesystem

My Garmin GPS device has a slot for an SD card. I'm using a 32 GB SD card which holds 22 GB data currently. If I attach my device to a USB port it shows two devices, the internal memory and the SD card. I have no problems with the internal memory which holds only 2 GB of data. I can mount... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HJarausch
2 Replies

6. Hardware

Sun Ray 1g thin client Software?

Hello! I acquired a Sun Ray 1g thin client and i want to connect it to my Linux machine but i m having some difficulty finding software for it (sun ray server). After some recearch i fount that the software can be downloaded from Oracle ,but only if i have support for it ,which i dont :p.Also i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kotseman
2 Replies
ptree_walk_tree_by_class(3PICLTREE)			  PICL Plug-In Library Functions		       ptree_walk_tree_by_class(3PICLTREE)

NAME
ptree_walk_tree_by_class - walk subtree by class SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lpicltree [ library... ] #include <picltree.h> int ptree_walk_tree_by_class(picl_nodehdl_t rooth, const char *classname, void *c_args, int (*callback)(picl_nodehdl_t nodeh, void *c_args)); DESCRIPTION
The ptree_walk_tree_by_class() function visits all the nodes of the subtree under the node specified by rooth. The PICL class name of the visited node is compared with the class name specified by classname. If the class names match, the callback function specified by callback is called with the matching node handle and the argument provided in c_args. If the class name specified in classname is NULL, then the callback function is invoked for all the nodes. The return value from the callback function is used to determine whether to continue or terminate the tree walk. The callback function returns PICL_WALK_CONTINUE or PICL_WALK_TERMINATE to continue or terminate the tree walk. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, 0 is returned. On failure, a non-negative integer is returned to indicate an error. ERRORS
PICL_NOTNODE Not a node PICL_INVALIDHANDLE Invalid handle specified PICL_STALEHANDLE Stale handle specified PICL_FAILURE General system failure ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ptree_get_propval_by_name(3PICLTREE), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 1 Aug 2000 ptree_walk_tree_by_class(3PICLTREE)