Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users UNIX/Linux inventory - Open Source Post 303000331 by vbe on Monday 10th of July 2017 12:03:23 PM
Old 07-10-2017
No tools that I can think of will do all what you want... In all cases you will have to do some extra scripting...
Have you looked at cfg2html?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

need open source KB software for UNIX

Anyone know of a good open source Knowledge Base software for UNIX that can connect to an Oracle back end? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RJ45
0 Replies

2. Linux

Linux open source for admin

Hi, I have created my VM lab on redhat linux, but giving me error after updating new yum repository, its asking me for subscription. I want want switch my redhat linux lab from VM, which linux open source will be best to perform admin commands and tasks?? If possible , please provide iso file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nats
2 Replies

3. Fedora

Is UNIX an open source OS ?

Hi everyone, I know the following questions are noobish questions but I am asking them because I am confused about the basics of history behind UNIX and LINUX. Ok onto business, my questions are-: Was/Is UNIX ever an open source operating system ? If UNIX was... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreyan32
21 Replies
GANT(1) 							   User Commands							   GANT(1)

NAME
Gant - Groovy build framework based on scripting Ant tasks DESCRIPTION
usage: gant [option]* [target]* -c,--usecache Whether to cache the generated class and perform modified checks on the file before re-compilation. -n,--dry-run Do not actually action any tasks. -D <name>=<value> Define <name> to have value <value>. Creates a variable named <name> for use in the scripts and a property named <name> for the Ant tasks. -P,--classpath <path> Adds a path to search for jars and classes. -T,--targets Print out a list of the possible targets. -V,--version Print the version number and exit. -d,--cachedir <cache-file> The directory where to cache generated classes to. -f,--gantfile <build-file> Use the named build file instead of the default, build.gant. -h,--help Print out this message. -l,--gantlib <library> A directory that contains classes to be used as extra Gant modules, -p,--projecthelp Print out a list of the possible targets. -q,--quiet Do not print out much when executing. -s,--silent Print out nothing when executing. -v,--verbose Print lots of extra information. SEE ALSO
groovy(1) groovyc(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was generated using help2man and edited by Varun Hiremath <varun@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Gant version 1.1.0 February 2008 GANT(1)