Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Uninstall OpenSSL
Operating Systems HP-UX Uninstall OpenSSL Post 303000249 by jduehmig on Friday 7th of July 2017 10:39:58 AM
Old 07-07-2017
Corona688, any thoughts on this? I appreciate any help!
Thanks,
Joe

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

uninstall command

I am trying to uninstall some software from a system running Compaq Tru64 UNIX v4.0e (was Digital UNIX). I can't find the correct "uninstall" command. I've tried uninstall, pkgrm, removepkg unsuccessfully. Does anyone know the command? Specifically, I had a problem with the installation of the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bscottiii
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do u uninstall apache

i am running redhat 7.3 how do i unistall apache if i installed from a tarball? really need to know this thanx (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: matt2kjones
8 Replies

3. Linux

uninstall xinetd

hey, haha it's me agian, i think that my xinetd is messed up, i am unable to stop it. I can start it though...lol. I just wonderd how can i uninstall it so i can reinstall it...maybe this time it'll work. I'm running RH 7.1 i think. thanks:) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: byblyk
5 Replies

4. BSD

uninstall BootManager

Hi, I have installed FreeBSD in coexistance with windoze...now i want to uninstall it!how can i do that? Is it possible to just format the partition it was on ( problem with this i thing is that BootManager resides on the disk...how to fix this problem?!!!) thank you for help mohamed (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: hmaiida
8 Replies

5. Solaris

Uninstall Apache 1.3.37

I have installed apache on solaris 8. May I know how do i uninstall it? :confused: thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sagolo
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Perl - How to uninstall? Will pkgrm uninstall all versions?

Hello, I'm working on a Solaris 9/Sparc machine and it has the Solaris 10 version of Perl (5.8.8) installed on it, which always requires all kinds of library files that Solaris 9 doesn't come with. I think the best way to do is to uninstall this wrong version and install the correct Solaris 9... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alanlh
1 Replies

7. AIX

uninstall NIM

Hello I have a NIM installation on a production server database. I know that this is not the best. for that I want to uninstall the nim and put on another machine. Im not install this NIM on the production server. My question is only uninstall with smitty and delete the filesystems and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
1 Replies

8. AIX

Uninstall a relocatable package

Hi, If a package has been installed at normal location: installp -u <package_name> uninstalls the package However, if that has been installed relocatable, the above command fails. It requires the relocatable path as the parameter installp -R <relocation_path> -u <package_name> To find... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
1 Replies

9. Solaris

how to uninstall the package help

hi i installed wine1.1.2-sol11-i386.pkg.bz2 but wine doesnt work error err:process:start_wineboot failed to start wineboot, err 1359 how can i uninstall that package and how can i fix that error (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ect1
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

debuginfo-install, how to uninstall?

I used the following command: $debuginfo-install glibc-2.12.90-17.i686 it is helpful when using gdb, but now I don't need it. How to uninstall the debuginfo packet? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
2 Replies
KITSEND(1)						      General Commands Manual							KITSEND(1)

NAME
kitpost - posts distribution kits SYNOPSIS
kitpost [ -hrV ] [ -H file ] [ -D desc ] [ -m dest1,dest2 ] [ kits ] [ newsgroups ] DESCRIPTION
Kitpost posts distribution kits made by makedist to some (source) newsgroups specified on the command line. If you do not specify any kit list, then all the kits are sent. Otherwise, only the specified kits will be (re)sent. A kit list may include ranges, 1-10 specifying kits 1 through 10, and 5- meaning kits 5 up to the last one. You may also specify kit num- bers by separating them with commas or spaces, and even mix with ranges, such as: 1 3 5-7 9. Kitpost ensures correct References: lines are inserted in your postings so that all parts but the first point to the root article. Threaded newsreaders and end-users traditionally appreciate that. OPTIONS
The following options are recognized by kitpost: -h Print help message and exit. -m dest1,destn Sends kits by e-mail to the specified recipients. This option may be used in conjunction with newsgroup posting. It is mainly intended for sites where direct posting to a moderated newsgroup is not allowed by inews. You may thus send your kits to the newsgroup moderator in a form that will ease the whole posting process. -r Signals a repost. -D description Specify a description string that will be added to the subject line. Usually a brief sentence (less than, say, 40 characters). -H file Specify a file to be used as header introduction in the first part of your posting. Usually the root README file. -V Print version number and exit. BUGS
Article cross-referencing is properly set-up only when the whole package is (re)posted in one batch. It is not currently possible to set-up the article headers manually or better, interactively. AUTHOR
Raphael Manfredi <ram@hptnos02.grenoble.hp.com> SEE ALSO
makedist(1), kitsend(1). ram KITSEND(1)