Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Script for database task.
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script for database task. Post 302999046 by RudiC on Monday 12th of June 2017 06:05:04 PM
Old 06-12-2017
OK, that's user creation, not password change. What keeps you from adapting this script to you new requirement?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

comment and Uncomment single task out of multiple task

I have a file contains TASK gsnmpproxy { CommandLine = $SMCHOME/bin/gsnmpProxy.exe } TASK gsnmpdbgui { CommandLine = $SMCHOME/bin/gsnmpdbgui.exe I would like to comment and than uncomment specific task eg TASK gsnmpproxy Pls suggest how to do in shell script (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusmita
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse an XML task list to create each task.xml file

I have an task definition listing xml file that contains a list of tasks such as <TASKLIST <TASK definition="Completion date" id="Taskname1" Some other <CODE name="Code12" <Parameter pname="Dog" input="5.6" units="feet" etc /Parameter> <Parameter... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MissI
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

last task for my script

hi, infile- create table salary ( occupation_code char(40), earnings decimal(10,2), occ_yearend integer ); outfile- salary:create table salary salary:( occupation_code char(40), salary: earnings decimal(10,2), salary: occ_yearend integer salary:); Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dvah
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

command task script

ksh $CODE/dis/scripts/IS_BTEQ_LZ_TABLE_AUDIT.sh DIS_BTEQ LZ_DIS_LOAD_LOG_KEY > $CODE/dis/logs/lz_table_audit_`date '+%Y%m%d_%H%M%S'`.log 2>&1 Can some one tell me what the above script is doing? As per my understanding we are executing the script and sending the output to a log file. The... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikkasarla
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running the calling script/task as per day

Hello all.. i have few task to do on specific day ar per weekday or weekend... for example i have 3 tasks: task1 task2 task3 Now i need to create a shell script If it is weekday it will change the status of these tasks as below sendevent -E CHANGE_STATUS -s SUCCESS -J task1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can any programmer do this task in shell script...

input file's one set header is this, ----------------------------------------------------- OUTPUT FROM ASCII FILE: CAST #1 ----------------------------------------------------- CC Cruise Latitude Longitude YYYY MM DD Time Cast #Levels CA 8504 50.083 -144.883 1970 1 2... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Whether Shell script can do this task ???

In following attached 748phy.xls file, fifth column is ST_Date, which contains time and dates in this format 22-11-2012 7:54:54 PM in single column I want it to split in this format either 1st column 22/11/2012 and in second column 7:54:54 PM Or like this in separate... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
13 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run a task in a script at a particular time

I have an ETL process that triggers a shell script. This script picks the files created by the ETL process and does an SFTP. These are huge files. Due to infrastructure limitations, we need to trigger the actual SFTP part only during the 2nd, 16th, 31st and 46th minute of an hour. Please let me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vskr72
2 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Script performs the right task but fails against check

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Write a script checkFiles.sh that takes an arbitrary number of file paths from the command line and carries ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ezraek
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Windows Task with Bash script

Hello I have a problem with use bash script in windows task. If I use script by cygwin it's working well. If I use it by Windows task I'm get error Error : ERROR 2 (HY000) at line 2: File '.\xxx.csv' not found (Errcode: 2) Code Line : load data local infile './xxx.csv' REPLACE into... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: karp
16 Replies
SIEVESHELL(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     SIEVESHELL(1)

NAME
sieveshell - remotely manipulate sieve scripts SYNOPSIS
sieveshell [--user=user] [--authname=authname] [--realm=realm] [--password=password] [--exec=script] [--execfile=file] server[:port] sieveshell --help DESCRIPTION
sieveshell allows users to manipulate their scripts on a remote server. It works via MANAGESIEVE, a work in progress. The following commands are recognized: list list scripts on server. put <filename> upload script to server. get <name> [<filename>] get script. if no filename display to stdout delete <name> delete script. activate <name> activate script. deactivate deactivate all scripts. OPTIONS
-u user, --user=user The authorization name to request; by default, derived from the authentication credentials. -a authname, --authname=authname The user to use for authentication (defaults to current user). -r realm, --realm=realm The realm to attempt authentication in. -p password, --password=password The password to use when authenticating to server. Note that this parameter can be seen in the process list. Use with caution! -e script, --exec=script Instead of working interactively, run commands from script, and exit when done. -f file, --execfile=file Instead of working interactively, run commands from file file and exit when done. REFERENCES
[MANAGESIEVE] Martin, T.; "A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts", draft-ietf-managesieve-03.txt, Mirapoint, Inc.; May 2001, work in progress. AUTHOR
Tim Martin <tmartin@mirapoint.com>, and the rest of the Cyrus team <cyrus-bugs@andrew.cmu.edu>. perl v5.14.2 2014-06-03 SIEVESHELL(1)