Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX From a C++ application how to find if a hpux host is in standard mode or trusted mode Post 302998183 by einsteinBrain on Friday 26th of May 2017 05:15:55 PM
Old 05-26-2017
HP From a C++ application how to find if a hpux host is in standard mode or trusted mode

is there a way for my C++ application to find out which mode the hpux OS is running in?

standard mode or trusted mode.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PAM Vs Trusted mode in HP-UX

Hi All, Some questions on PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modulues) and Trusted mode in HP-UX. As default, when I turn on trusted mode (need shadow password only), the PAM is atomatically installed(not sure the word "installed" is appropriate or not). Can we turn on the trusted mode only,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilsonchan1000
0 Replies

2. SuSE

Convet Linux OS from text mode to graphic mode

Hi All, I used to have my suse linux(VM) server in graphic mode but not anymore since morning. I cant rolback since i loose somuch work. Any idea how to it back to normal. Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_linux
6 Replies

3. HP-UX

how to distinguish standard system mode or trust system mode

I think that if the directory /tcb exists, HP-UX is in trusted mode and the passwd data is somewhere in /tcb/files/auth. But that's all I remember. Also I think recent versions of HP-UX can have a /etc/shadow file. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

pwage-hpux-T for Trusted HPUX servers

I'm sharing this in case anybody needs it. Modified from the original solaris pwage script. This modified hpux script will check /etc/password file on hpux trusted systems search /tcb and grep the required u_succhg field. Calculate days to expiry and notify users via email. original solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What is the difference between single line mode and multiline mode in Regular expressions?

Hi All, Can please let me know what is the difference between the single line mode and multi line mode in regular expresions? Thanks, Chidhambaram B (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidhu.anu
3 Replies

6. Solaris

How to configure the host to dhcp mode

I try a static ip assign mode while i installed the Solaris 10(U 8). But i can't access the internet, i try the ifconfig -a command and see my configuration is correct in the interface. So i want to get my ip using dhcp. I search from internet. They give me the suggestions. ifconfig interface... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: papertiger
1 Replies

7. Ubuntu

rdesktop single application mode VMware Vsphere Client

I have tried every possibilty that I can think of and cant get rdesktop using single application mode to work. I have tried with paths and without. Testing other apps: rdesktop -u username -p password -d localdomain.local -g 1024x768 -s 'notepad.exe' 10.7.0.14 rdesktop -g 1024x768... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
0 Replies

8. Solaris

DNS service is in maintenance mode. How to bring it back to online mode?

:confused: when i tried to look the status of DNS-client, it is in maintenance mode..... Please tell me how to bring it back to online mode...PLEASE TELL ME STEP BY STEP.... PLEASE... :wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
2 Replies

9. HP-UX

Alternative to audusr command in standard mode

I need some help in finding which users have the audit setting turned on in the standard mode on a hpux OS 1131 from my application. I am using audusr from the C code in trusted mode. Need help what to do in standard mode. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: einsteinBrain
0 Replies
glutGameModeGet(3GLUT)						       GLUT						    glutGameModeGet(3GLUT)

NAME
glutGameModeGet - retrieves GLUT device information represented by integers. SYNTAX
int glutGameModeGet(GLenum info); ARGUMENTS
info Name of game mode information to retrieve. GLUT_GAME_MODE_ACTIVE Non-zero if GLUT's game mode is active; zero if not active. Game mode is not active initially. Game mode becomes active when glu- tEnterGameMode is called. Game mode becomes inactive when glutLeaveGameMode is called. GLUT_GAME_MODE_POSSIBLE Non-zero if the game mode string last specified to glutGameModeString is a possible game mode configuration; zero otherwise. Being "possible" does not guarantee that if game mode is entered with glutEnterGameMode that the display settings will actually changed. GLUT_GAME_MODE_DISPLAY_CHANGED should be called once game mode is entered to determine if the display mode is actually changed. GLUT_GAME_MODE_WIDTH Width in pixels of the screen when game mode is activated. GLUT_GAME_MODE_HEIGHT Height in pixels of the screen when game mode is activated. GLUT_GAME_MODE_PIXEL_DEPTH Pixel depth of the screen when game mode is activiated. GLUT_GAME_MODE_REFRESH_RATE Screen refresh rate in cyles per second (hertz) when game mode is activated. Zero is returned if the refresh rate is unknown or cannot be queried. GLUT_GAME_MODE_DISPLAY_CHANGED Non-zero if entering game mode actually changed the display settings. If the game mode string is not possible or the display mode could not be changed for any other reason, zero is returned. DESCRIPTION
glutGameModeGet retrieves GLUT game mode information represented by integers. The info parameter determines what type of game mode informa- tion to return. Requesting game mode information for an invalid GLUT game mode information name returns negative one. SEE ALSO
glutGet, glutDeviceGet, glutLayerGet, glutGameModeString, glutEnterGameMode, glutLeaveGameMode AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutGameModeGet(3GLUT)