Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Notifications not coming through Post 302997502 by rgouette on Monday 15th of May 2017 11:32:45 AM
Old 05-15-2017
ok, thanks Jim.
I think I was spacing out in not examining those as well..

Rich

---------- Post updated at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous update was at 11:30 AM ----------

oh, interesting..
I just received a RECOVERY e-mail, from a down Windows server, but only because
I FORCED a check..
Any ideas are welcome..

I'll dig in more..
R

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

trying to turn email notifications off

I'm trying to disable the email notifications; despite going into my control panel and selecting NO next to Use 'Email Notification' by default? I keep getting email notifications anyway! And I know I've never selected the checkbox next to Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: oombera
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris E-Mail Notifications ?!

Hi , I need to have a monitoring system also I wanna have E-Mail Notification .or SMS notification to be on touch with my System : ) ... Regards Adel (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ArabOracle.com
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Servers, email notifications

Hi. On 09-05-2007 Neo posted that new servers were on their way. 1) It would be nice to hear of occasional progress. As far as I can tell, there has not been much of a change. The notice that is posted every now and then talks about a new server "this week". (In fact as I was previewing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: drl
1 Replies

4. Solaris

OPS Center Email Notifications

Hi, Does any one know how to configure email notifications (to exchange) in Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g OPS Center? I have gone through the documentation and have done everything it asked, but still no notifications via email. I get the following error: At the OS level i tried sending email... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
20 Replies

5. Solaris

Expiring password notifications

I have a Solaris 10 server that notified one of my users/database administrators of another users account expiring within X amount of days. It attempted to email the user@ server.com, which failed and was forwarded from the mailer-daemon@ server.com, to the DBA. She's not listed as an alias for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nvizn
2 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

Cut down notifications from Nagios

Hello, I am currently monitoring about 40 hosts using NsClient. Each host has between 5-8 services running on each of them. I was trying to find a way to get less notifications because I'm currently getting about 200 a week. Is there anyway for if one service goes down on a host to make nagios... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jethro
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

No SMS notifications once ppp up

Hi all, I have an Siemens IoT2020 with a Sim7000e cellular board that I connect via USB to the board and connect to Telstra Cat-M1 network. I can send and receive SMS and do so using Node-Red but can also do with Minicom etc. When connected I get : root@iot2000:~# dmesg | grep USB ACPI:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: antc
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Disabling New Badge Notifications

Finally got around to this. Have added a UserCP option to disable "new badge" alerts in the user profile "options" area so anyone who finds the alerts annoying, feel free to disable them (since the are primary designed for new users): https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture1219.png ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)