Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Failed to "make" UNIXODBC
Operating Systems HP-UX Failed to "make" UNIXODBC Post 302997304 by jim mcnamara on Wednesday 10th of May 2017 11:23:09 PM
Old 05-11-2017
Where did you get the depot files for ODBC? Or are you using some other source for the ODBC files you want to install?

The
Code:
./configure

command is derived from Linux and GNU. Which makes me wonder.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

"./cofigure" and "make" turmoil

I am a Unix newbie and I downloaded some X11 programs. I have gcc, but I cannot compile the files. I NEED HELP!!!! :confused: (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: gnerd
16 Replies

2. Programming

how could i make a program mixed with many "|", "<" and ">"

I have written following code to do: ls -l | wc -w, it works: but when there are not only a single "|", if there are more such as: ls -l | sort -r | sort | sort -r, This program does not work, i want to know how could i deal with it when there are more "|", another situation is that, if it mixes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: strugglingman
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make scipt except from "Y","y" and "yes" to take [Enter] as being "yes"

This is the script: #!/bin/sh if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/WallpaperChanger; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/bin/wallch; fi; if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/applications/wallch.desktop; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/doc/wallch; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/man/man1/wallch.1.gz; fi echo "Delete... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with rsync: failed to set times on "/tmp/.": Not owner (1)

Hi, Here is my source host and folder details. $ hostname source-host $ id uid=600000208(src-user) gid=64688(src-user) groups=64688(src-user) $ ls -ltrd /web/Trn_File/data/ drwxrwxrwx 3 src-user src-user 4096 Feb 7 15:27 /web/Trn_File/data/ $ ls -ltrd /web/Trn_File/data/* drwxrwxrwx 8... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
ODBC_SETOPTION(3)							 1							 ODBC_SETOPTION(3)

odbc_setoption - Adjust ODBC settings

SYNOPSIS
bool odbc_setoption (resource $id, int $function, int $option, int $param) DESCRIPTION
This function allows fiddling with the ODBC options for a particular connection or query result. It was written to help find work around to problems in quirky ODBC drivers. You should probably only use this function if you are an ODBC programmer and understand the effects the various options will have. You will certainly need a good ODBC reference to explain all the different options and values that can be used. Different driver versions support different options. Because the effects may vary depending on the ODBC driver, use of this function in scripts to be made publicly available is strongly dis- couraged. Also, some ODBC options are not available to this function because they must be set before the connection is established or the query is prepared. However, if on a particular job it can make PHP work so your boss doesn't tell you to use a commercial product, that's all that really matters. PARAMETERS
o $id - Is a connection id or result id on which to change the settings. For SQLSetConnectOption(), this is a connection id. For SQLSet- StmtOption(), this is a result id. o $function - Is the ODBC function to use. The value should be 1 for SQLSetConnectOption() and 2 for SQLSetStmtOption(). o $option - The option to set. o $param - The value for the given $option. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 odbc_setoption(3) examples <?php // 1. Option 102 of SQLSetConnectOption() is SQL_AUTOCOMMIT. // Value 1 of SQL_AUTOCOMMIT is SQL_AUTOCOMMIT_ON. // This example has the same effect as // odbc_autocommit($conn, true); odbc_setoption($conn, 1, 102, 1); // 2. Option 0 of SQLSetStmtOption() is SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT. // This example sets the query to timeout after 30 seconds. $result = odbc_prepare($conn, $sql); odbc_setoption($result, 2, 0, 30); odbc_execute($result); ?> PHP Documentation Group ODBC_SETOPTION(3)