Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring (Nagios)printer error on verify...WHY?? Post 302997262 by Corona688 on Wednesday 10th of May 2017 11:19:32 AM
Old 05-10-2017
Please use code tags for code, that is the Image button.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Error While retriving Host details from Nagios

Whoops! Error: Could not read object configuration data! Here are some things you should check in order to resolve this error: 1. Verify configuration options using the -v command-line option to check for errors. 2. Check the Nagios log file for messages relating to startup or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manian_balu
0 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios - NRPE configuration error

HI guyz, I have a nagios 3.0.6 server which is running on fedora 5. I had already added some windows clients and monitoring it. Now i want to add a unix client. Steps done till now : - 1.nagios-plugins-1.4.13 was installed and configured. 2.unzipped and untarred the NRPE 2.8 3.I gave a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
0 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

configure nrpe and nagios error

(1)check the service of nrpe   # libexec/check_nrpe -H 59.26.240.63   NRPE v2.8.1    (2)check the resource of nrpe's host   # libexec/check_nrpe -H 59.26.240.63 -c check_df   DISK OK - free space: / 8241 MB (77% inode=98%); /var 5239 MB (95% inode=99%); /usr 11971 MB (86%... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zhengsenlin
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

NRPE check_disk error [nagios,solaris]

Good morning folks, I'm having a problem with check_disk with mounted 3TB volumes. It appears that the value being returned by stavfs is too large to be processed by the check_disk plugin. Does anyone know of an updated check_disk plugin? Solaris 10: # /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk -w... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: avronius
0 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios Error

Im new to monitoring so i was testing few monitoring tools and I've had this problem with nagios, i downloaded the Nagios XI VM and im using virtualbox to run it and when i reach the GRUB i get this Error 16 : inconsistent file system structure, i have tried troubleshooting the problem but i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HashB
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed error

I was building my code base firing ./configure and it gave me error: configure: error: "audit system headers required (PKG: audit-devel)" I tried installing audit-devel # zypper in audit-devel It now gives me new error: Restoring system sources... Please insert media # 1 and type 'y'... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios check dependent on second nagios server

We have a dual Nagios server setup. One is setup for internal server monitoring on our LAN, while the second Nagios server is hosted externally and is used for external checks only such as URL and ping checks form the WAN side. I was wondering if there is any way to setup cross dependencies... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eugenes18t
1 Replies

8. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios Availability report for all hosts giving internal error

Hi, I'n new to Nagios, however have installed Nagios Core and monitoring about 19000 switches. They are all grouped into 6 host groups. when i try to pull out a report of a particular hostgroup i get the report but when i try for all hostgroups, i get an error that says: Internal Server Error. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nida
1 Replies
img-window(n)															     img-window(n)

NAME
img-window - Img, Tk Windows (window) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::window ?1.3? image create photo ?name? ?options? DESCRIPTION
The package img::window is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::window. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image. More specifically img::window extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is window. This handler does not provide additional configuration options. This handler is special. Instead of reading or writing image data from a file or string it allows the embedding of a Tk widget into the photo image. In other words, it takes a snapshot of the contents of a Tk window. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in window format (option -data) is detected automatically. Image data is considered to be in the window format if the value given to option -data is the name of an existing Tk window. Note that the standard option -file is not supported by this handler. [2] The format name window is recognized by the option -format. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img- window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, tk, window COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-window(n)