Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Proxy tunneling failed: ForbiddenUnable to establish SSL connection. Post 302997024 by Corona688 on Friday 5th of May 2017 02:21:24 PM
Old 05-05-2017
That forbidden, I think, is coming from the proxy itself - not wget.

Try adding --server-response to see if that will tell you more about why.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

tunneling commands and file transfers through established ssh connection

Hi - I frequently run commands, and transfer files to/from a host that uses SecurID ssh authentication. It is a real pain to have to enter the authentication information every time I want to interact with this host. I am wondering if there is a way to establish a one-time ssh connection to this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpp6f
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Establish ODBC connection from Linux

Hi All, I want to establish a ODBC connection to a database from linux and query the tables of a database. Please let me know how I can achieve this. Thanks and Regards Nagaraja Akkivalli. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nagaraja Akkiva
0 Replies

3. Programming

Failed SSL Connection Attempt

The below error message I started seeing using Ubuntu 14.04 and was wondering if the forum has seen it because I cant seem much on the net for this: perl -e 'use IO::Socket::SSL qw(debug3);IO::Socket::SSL->new(PeerAddr=>"10.0.0.100",PeerPort=> 443,Proto=>"TCP") or die $!' DEBUG:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

Connection establish two server

How do make connection between two linux server.Such as SSH,rsync,ftp (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani T
3 Replies

5. BSD

Can't establish outbound ssh connection on an OpenBSD system

I am getting the below error when I try to make outbound ssh from an OpenBSD system. I can't ssh to any host except the localhost. I can ping the hosts which I can't ssh, though.~ uname -rs OpenBSD 6.1 ~ ssh -V OpenSSH_7.5, LibreSSL 2.5.2 ~ ssh hostname ssh: connect to host hostname... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
11 Replies

6. AIX

Unable to establish connection over TLS 1.2 on AIX 7.1/7.2

Hello Team, I would need your help to enable communication over TLS1.2 on AIX 7.1 or 7.2 with IBM JDK 1.8 latest update. By default, the request is trying to establish a connection over TLSv1 even though TLS 1.2 is explicitly enabled on server as well as on Java 8. The openssl command throws... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naina2019
4 Replies

7. Proxy Server

Httpd proxy on AIX: failed to connect SSL

Hi, I am trying to migrate a quite old proxy server with Apache httpd, running on AIX The scenario is that my server accepts connections on http and proxies them to an SSL backend. This is done in a ProxyPass statement, as follows: ProxyPass /myservice/my-ws... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trifo75
1 Replies
Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy(3pm)

NAME
Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy - Jabber proxy HIERARCHY
Glib::Boxed +----Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy METHODS
proxy = Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy->new ($type) o $type (Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::ProxyType) proxy = Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy->new_with_server ($type, $server, $port) o $type (Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::ProxyType) o $server (string) o $port (integer) string = $proxy->get_password $proxy->set_password ($password) o $password (string) integer = $proxy->get_port $proxy->set_port ($port) o $port (integer) string = $proxy->get_server $proxy->set_server ($server) o $server (string) proxytype = $proxy->get_type $proxy->set_type ($type) o $type (Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::ProxyType) string = $proxy->get_username $proxy->set_username ($username) o $username (string) ENUMS AND FLAGS
enum Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::ProxyType o 'none' / 'LM_PROXY_TYPE_NONE' o 'http' / 'LM_PROXY_TYPE_HTTP' SEE ALSO
Net::Jabber::Loudmouth, Glib::Boxed COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005 by Florian Ragwitz This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.7 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy(3pm)