Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Looking for suggestion on authentication method for UNIX/Windows Post 302996286 by solaris_1977 on Sunday 23rd of April 2017 03:43:12 PM
Old 04-23-2017
Thanks. It gives me some starting point to research on our feasible options. Thanks

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Suggestion: Alternative OS for Windows - Totally Clueless on Unix/Linux OS

Can anyone tell me a good alternative to Windows? OS that can connect to a Windows domain and use for everyday (can use with Oracle). Easy to learn. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: genesisX
4 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows AD for Unix authentication

I am not an expert in Unix at all. My knowledge of Unix is average. We have a couple of Unix servers, Solaris and Linux, which run mostly web servers, and Oracle databases. Currently users have multiple user IDs for Unix and AD applications. Is it possible to make use of the Windows Active... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: speriya
2 Replies

3. AIX

AIX: How to check which authentication method we are using for a user?

In /etc/security/user, we can set which authentication method we use for each user. for example: test: admin = false rlogin = false SYSTEM = "NONE" I want to test whether SYSTEM=NONE (without ") is acceptable. How can I verify it? and How can we check which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: quanba
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Identify which authentication method was used at logon

Experts, Is there any way to know which authentication method the user used to login into the box? I mean, is possible to identify if an active user had logged using keys or password for example? Let me clarify: we have a script that we want to allow users to execute only if they have used... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fmattos
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

Cygwin remote ssh with key authentication method

Hi experts, I am not sure in which forum to submit this question. If this is not the correct place then please let me know where to submit this thread. My requirement is to invoke windows batch scripts from linux shell script. Hence, I have installed openssh in Cygwin on the windows machine.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedwaseem2000
2 Replies
ACYCLIC(1)						      General Commands Manual							ACYCLIC(1)

NAME
acyclic - make directed graph acyclic SYNOPSIS
acyclic [ -nv? ] [ -o outfile ] [ file ] DESCRIPTION
acyclic is a filter that takes a directed graph as input and outputs a copy of the graph with sufficient edges reversed to make the graph acyclic. The reversed edge inherits all of the attributes of the original edge. The optional file argument specifies where the the input graph is stored; by default, the program reads from stdin. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -n No output is produced, though the return value will indicate whether the graph is acyclic or not. -v Print information about whether the file is acyclic, has a cycle or is undirected. -o outfile causes the output to be written to the specified file; by default, output is written to stdout. -? option causes the program to print usage information. RETURN CODES
acyclic returns 0 if the graph is acyclic; 1 if the graph has a cycle; 2 if the graph is undirected; and 255 if there are any errors. BUGS
If the graph is strict and there is a cycle of length 2, the attributes of the reversed edge are lost. Some edge attributes are non-symmetric, referring to either the head or tail node. At present, there is no mechanism or convention for cor- rectly switching or renaming these. AUTHORS
Stephen C. North <north@research.att.com> Emden R. Gansner <erg@research.att.com> SEE ALSO
gc(1), dot(1), gvpr(1), gvcolor(1), ccomps(1), sccmap(1), tred(1), libgraph(3) 21 March 2001 ACYCLIC(1)