Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Samba ha configuration require Post 302995220 by pramod_ingole on Monday 3rd of April 2017 08:13:35 AM
Old 04-03-2017
Samba ha configuration require

I HAVE TO DESIGN TWO NODE SAMBA HA SERVER, TO DO THIS I NEED YOUR HELP, HOW CAN CONFIGURE SUCH SCENARIO?

REGARDS
PRAMOD INGOLE

Last edited by vbe; 04-03-2017 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: rm perso info ( mobile?)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Samba 3.0.24 Configuration Problem

Dear all, I have set the security level to user. My samba is running on Unixware 7.1.4. I get the following screen error when trying to login from windows clients.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ndege
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Getmail help require

Hi all, I am retrieving mail from live mail server to local mail server. I want to know that, how can i exclude some peoples from getmail domain retrival. verbose = 1 read_all = true delete_after = 30 message_log = ~/.getmail/log type = MultidropIMAPRetriever server = mail.abc.com... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jagnikam
0 Replies

3. Linux

Samba configuration (?)

I'm trying to setup OpenSUSE 11.0 as a PDC on a small test network at home. So far it's sort of going good I guess. I'm setup SUSE and think I have configure Samba correct, well sort of. Not really what I was after. I wanted SUSE to act as a PDC and have a Windows XP machine be able to join... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: woofie
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

krb5.h not usable and not found during samba configuration error

Hi folks, I am using RH linux server 8.0 and have downloaded latest samba package for it. While configuring samba with --with-krb5 option while making this server join a windows AD domain, it gives the following error. active directory cannot be supported... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dextergenious
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Re:Configuration of samba services

Hi, Can any one give me the simple way of configuring samba services on the linux server & similarly what are the thing that have to be done on the client side. Thanks & Regards Venky (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venky_vemuri
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

samba server configuration on linux.

Today I have configured samba server on my linux machine .I thought it would be better if i share it here and get feedback from an experienced users. This configuration is based on Redhat release 5. # lsb_release -a LSB Version: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
0 Replies

7. Solaris

solaris samba configuration without wins service from authentication window server/Active directory

Hi All, We are using solaris samba server for our company project to provide access to code to our development team.Recently our ICT has disabled wins service on Active directory due which user are not able to connect to samba share and they are getting error "No logon server available" as samba... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahil_shine
2 Replies

8. Solaris

samba issue: one samba share without password prompting and the others with.

Hi All, I've been trying to configure samba on Solaris 10 to allow me to have one share that is open and writable to all users and have the rest of my shares password protected by a generic account. If I set my security to user, my secured shares work just fine and prompt accordingly, but when... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ideal2545
0 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Samba configuration

Good morning. I installed Samba on my server but I need some help in consfiguratin: 1. Access only for users from my network 2. Create catalog for all users, users not login - only read, users log in - all(read, create, write) 3. Create catalog for users group. If we create some group users... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Budrys
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS - domain controller configuration (SAMBA)

Hello! Never configured a Linux server from a scratch. Reviewed the official documentation and dozens of different "how to", but now one of them helped me to solve the issue. The need: My final goal is to install a small network (later with around 10 stations) where I can controle the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AQwert
0 Replies
LIBMEMCACHED_CHECK_CONFIGURATION(3)				   libmemcached 			       LIBMEMCACHED_CHECK_CONFIGURATION(3)

NAME
libmemcached_check_configuration - libmemcached Documentation SYNOPSIS
#include <libmemcached-1.0/memcached.h> LIBMEMCACHED memcached_st *memcached(const char *string, size_t string_length) memcached_return_t libmemcached_check_configuration(const char *option_string, size_t length, char *error_buffer, size_t error_buffer_size) Compile and link with -lmemcached DESCRIPTION
Libmemcached implements a custom language for configuring and modifying servers. By passing in an option string you can generate a mem- cached_st object that you can use in your application directly. --SERVER=<servername>:<optional_port>/?<optional_weight> Provide a servername to be used by the client. Providing a weight will cause weighting to occur with all hosts with each server getting a default weight of 1. --SOCKET="<filepath>/?<optional_weight>" Provide a filepath to a UNIX socket file. Providing a weight will cause weighting to occur with all hosts with each server getting a default weight of 1. --VERIFY-KEY Verify that keys that are being used fit within the design of the protocol being used. --REMOVE_FAILED_SERVERS Enable the behavior MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_REMOVE_FAILED_SERVERS. --BINARY-PROTOCOL Force all connections to use the binary protocol. --BUFFER-REQUESTS Please see MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_BUFFER_REQUESTS. --CONFIGURE-FILE= Provide a configuration file to be used to load requests. Beware that by using a configuration file libmemcached will reset memcached_st based on information only contained in the file. --CONNECT-TIMEOUT= Please see MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_CONNECT_TIMEOUT. --DISTRIBUTION= Set the distribution model used by the client. See :manpage:`` for more details. --HASH= Set the hashing alogrthm used for placing keys on servers. --HASH-WITH-NAMESPACE When enabled the prefix key will be added to the key when determining which server to store the data in. --NOREPLY Enable "no reply" for all calls that support this. It is highly recommended that you use this option with the binary protocol only. --NUMBER-OF-REPLICAS= Set the nummber of servers that keys will be replicated to. --RANDOMIZE-REPLICA-READ Select randomly the server within the replication pool to read from. --SORT-HOSTS When adding new servers always calculate their distribution based on sorted naming order. --SUPPORT-CAS See memcached_behavior_set(3) for MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_SUPPORT_CAS --USE-UDP See memcached_behavior_set(3) for MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_USE_UDP --NAMESPACE= A namespace is a container that provides context for keys, only other requests that know the namespace can access these values. This is accomplished by prepending the namespace value to all keys. Mecached Pool Options: --POOL-MIN Initial size of pool. --POOL-MAX Maximize size of the pool. I/O Options: --TCP-NODELAY See memcached_behavior_set(3) for MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_TCP_NODELAY --TCP-KEEPALIVE See memcached_behavior_set(3) for MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_TCP_KEEPALIVE --RETRY-TIMEOUT= See memcached_behavior_set(3) for MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_RETRY_TIMEOUT --SERVER-FAILURE-LIMIT= See memcached_behavior_set(3) for MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_SERVER_FAILURE_LIMIT --SND-TIMEOUT= See memcached_behavior_set(3) for MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_SND_TIMEOUT --SOCKET-RECV-SIZE= See memcached_behavior_set(3) for MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_SOCKET_RECV_SIZE --SOCKET-SEND-SIZE= See memcached_behavior_set(3) for MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_SOCKET_SEND_SIZE --POLL-TIMEOUT= That sets the value of the timeout used by :manpage: poll(). --IO-BYTES-WATERMARK= --IO-KEY-PREFETCH= --IO-MSG-WATERMARK= --TCP-KEEPIDLE --RCV-TIMEOUT= Other: INCLUDE Include a file in configuration. Unlike --CONFIGURE-FILE= this will not reset memcached_st RESET Reset memcached_st and continue to process. END End configutation processing. ERROR End configutation processing and throw an error. RETURN
memcached() returns a pointer to the memcached_st that was created (or initialized). On an allocation failure, it returns NULL. EXAMPLE
const char *config_string= "--SERVER=host10.example.com --SERVER=host11.example.com --SERVER=host10.example.com" memcached_st *memc= memcached(config_string, strlen(config_string); { ... } memcached_free(memc); HOME
To find out more information please check: http://libmemcached.org/ SEE ALSO
memcached(1) libmemcached(3) memcached_strerror(3) AUTHOR
Brian Aker COPYRIGHT
2011-2013, Brian Aker DataDifferential, http://datadifferential.com/ 1.0.16 January 31, 2013 LIBMEMCACHED_CHECK_CONFIGURATION(3)