Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: DVR Software help
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers DVR Software help Post 302993507 by impact1279 on Friday 10th of March 2017 01:06:03 PM
Old 03-10-2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by hicksd8
So what prompts you to put this on a Unix/Linux forum?

You say the manufacturer's website is no longer there but you don't say who the manufacturer is. Who is it? What make/model is it?

Hi sorry if I have done this the wrong way
The reason I put here is the item I am trying to fix is a cctv dvr
Looking the firmware it is Unix but I don't know much about it. I am trying to extract the password from it
The Unix version and so forth is in the log in was hoping someone could tell me a bit about it and point me in the right direction. Ow the dvr is called cnm secure h264

Last edited by RudiC; 03-10-2017 at 03:30 PM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Software

What Is The Available Software For Unix? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: apr
2 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Looking for Software

Are there any software for linux like a "SocksCap", which will support a proxy usage for all programs? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zylwyz
1 Replies

3. Linux

need a software

hi all , i need to find a tool that probes for all the recent changes on the system i have a linux core (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppass
3 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

what is that software

hi i used a software long time ago 1.when right click on any link and select site informatin(i not remembered) 2.or in a site on a plain area if done right click &select site ino the software tells about ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: seshumohan
0 Replies

5. Programming

Software

Hi Guys, Please excuse me, I hope this is the right forum for this question. What kind of software is being used to make GUIs and can you show me some tutorial links? Thank you. Slick :D (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Slick
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looking for software.

Hi all, Right now i am using Windows XP OS. I want to execute all the unix commands under this environment. Is there any software for executing unix commands in Windows. regards NG (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nandagopal
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Image software

Hi!!! Does anyone know a unix program called "image"? If yes can you tell me if and from where I can get it? Thnx a lot!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JimmyC530
1 Replies
learn(1)						      General Commands Manual							  learn(1)

NAME
learn - Provides computer-aided instruction for the C shell SYNOPSIS
learn [-directory] [subject] [lesson] The learn command provides computer-aided instruction courses and practice in the use of Tru64 UNIX. OPTIONS
Allows you to exercise a script in a nonstandard place. DESCRIPTION
To get started, enter learn; if this is the first time that you are invoking the learn command, you are guided through a series of ques- tions to determine what type of instruction you want to receive. If you have used learn before and left your last session without completing a subject, the program uses information in $HOME/.learnrc to start you up in the same place you left off. To bypass questions, enter a subject or lesson. In order to enter a lesson, you must know the lesson number that you received in a previ- ous learn command session. If you do not know the lesson number, enter the lesson number as a subject. The learn command searches for the first lesson containing the subject you specified. If the lesson is a - (dash), learn prompts for each lesson; this is useful for debug- ging. You can specify the following subjects: files editor vi morefiles macros eqn C SUBCOMMANDS
There are a few special commands. The bye command terminates a learn session, and the where command tells you of your progress (where m tells you more.) The again command redisplays the text of the lesson and again lesson lets you review lesson. The hint command prints the last part of the lesson script used to evaluate a response, while hint m prints the entire lesson script. This is useful for debugging lessons and might possibly give you an idea about what is expected. EXAMPLES
To take the online lesson about files, enter: learn files You are then prompted for further input. FILES
Playpen directories. Start-up information. SEE ALSO
Commands: csh(1), ex(1) learn(1)