Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting find -ctime -1 cannot find files without extention Post 302993415 by RudiC on Thursday 9th of March 2017 12:36:50 PM
Old 03-09-2017
No double posts, seriously!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ctime & find

I am trying to figure out the syntax to use find to remove files older than 30 minutes. I know that this will work for files 1 day old, but cannot seem to trim the time down to 30 minutes. find /path/to/file -ctime +1 -exec rm -f {} \; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files older than 20 days & not use find

I need to find files that have the ending of .out and that are older than 20 days. However, I cannot use find as I do not want to search in the directories that are underneath the directory that I am searching in. How can this be done?? Find returns files that I do not want. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: halo98
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Little bit weired : Find files in UNIX w/o using find or where command

Yes , I have to find a file in unix without using any find or where commands.Any pointers for the same would be very helpful as i am beginner in shell scritping and need a solution for the same. Thanks in advance. Regards Jatin Jain (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jatin.jain
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find ot ctime , mtime ,atime

Can any one tell me how to find out ctime , mtime ,atime for a file/directory on unix. Cheers, Nilesh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nilesrex
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find complete file names in UNIX if i know only extention of file

Suppose I have a file which contains other file names with some extention . text file containt gdsds sd8ef g/f/temp_temp.sum yyeta t/unix.sum ghfp hrwer h/y/test.text.dat if then.... I want to get the complete file names, like for above file I should get output as temp_temp.sum... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: panchal
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

find -ctime

I know that find -ctime +1 will find ALL files that have been modified that are greater than 1 day old and -ctime 1 will find files that are ONLY 1 day old -ctime -1 mean files that are less than a day old? Can find actually use this granularity? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: BeefStu
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

find -ctime

startdate="2012_07_04-16:14:4" path1="/home/drdos/sample" days=0 find $path1 -name "*$startdate*" > teste.txt while do find $path1 -name "*.zip" ctime $days > teste.txt days=`expr $days + 1` done echo " Files that are near the string u search are on teste.txt"Hi to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: drd0spt
2 Replies

8. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

find "/path" -type f -ctime +30

When I use the command find "/abc/xyz" -type f -ctime +30 getting the error as find:"/abc/xyz /lost+found: Permission Denied" I tired find "/abc/xyz" -type d \( ! lost+found \) -type f -ctime +30 The error is find: paths must precede expression Usage: find Tried find "/abc/xyz"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anithab
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

find -ctime -1 cannot find files without extention

The problem is this one. I tar and gzip files on remote server find . -ctime -1 | tar -cvf transfer_dmz_start_daily.tar *${Today}*.*; Command find . -ctime -1 Doesn't find files without extension .csv .txt I have to collect all files for current day, when the program... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: digioleg54
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

What is wrong with 'find . -maxdepth 1 -ctime -7 -type f'?

Have you tried running the command below? On the same RHEl 6.8 or 6.6. It will give you different output. find . -maxdepth 1 -ctime -7 -type f rpm -qa|grep find findutils-4.4.2-9.el6.x86_64 # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.8 (Santiago) # (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
6 Replies
LEGENDRE(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       LEGENDRE(3)

NAME
PDL::GSLSF::LEGENDRE - PDL interface to GSL Special Functions DESCRIPTION
This is an interface to the Special Function package present in the GNU Scientific Library. SYNOPSIS
Functions FUNCTIONS
gsl_sf_legendre_Pl Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int l) P_l(x) gsl_sf_legendre_Pl_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int l=>num) P_l(x) from 0 to n-1. gsl_sf_legendre_Ql Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int l) Q_l(x) gsl_sf_legendre_Plm Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int l; int m) P_lm(x) gsl_sf_legendre_Plm_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int l=>num; int m) P_lm(x) for l from 0 to n-2+m. gsl_sf_legendre_sphPlm Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int l; int m) P_lm(x), normalized properly for use in spherical harmonics gsl_sf_legendre_sphPlm_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int n=>num; int m) P_lm(x), normalized properly for use in spherical harmonics for l from 0 to n-2+m. gsl_sf_conicalP_half Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); double lambda) Irregular Spherical Conical Function P^{1/2}_{-1/2 + I lambda}(x) gsl_sf_conicalP_mhalf Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); double lambda) Regular Spherical Conical Function P^{-1/2}_{-1/2 + I lambda}(x) gsl_sf_conicalP_0 Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); double lambda) Conical Function P^{0}_{-1/2 + I lambda}(x) gsl_sf_conicalP_1 Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); double lambda) Conical Function P^{1}_{-1/2 + I lambda}(x) gsl_sf_conicalP_sph_reg Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int l; double lambda) Regular Spherical Conical Function P^{-1/2-l}_{-1/2 + I lambda}(x) gsl_sf_conicalP_cyl_reg_e Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int m; double lambda) Regular Cylindrical Conical Function P^{-m}_{-1/2 + I lambda}(x) gsl_sf_legendre_H3d Signature: (double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int l; double lambda; double eta) lth radial eigenfunction of the Laplacian on the 3-dimensional hyperbolic space. gsl_sf_legendre_H3d_array Signature: (double [o]y(num); int l=>num; double lambda; double eta) Array of H3d(ell), for l from 0 to n-1. AUTHOR
This file copyright (C) 1999 Christian Pellegrin <chri@infis.univ.trieste.it> All rights reserved. There is no warranty. You are allowed to redistribute this software / documentation under certain conditions. For details, see the file COPYING in the PDL distribution. If this file is separated from the PDL distribution, the copyright notice should be included in the file. The GSL SF modules were written by G. Jungman. perl v5.8.0 2003-01-29 LEGENDRE(3)