Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming The application was unable to start correctly(0xc0150002). Post 302992083 by SA_Palani on Tuesday 21st of February 2017 11:01:30 AM
Old 02-21-2017
Tools The application was unable to start correctly(0xc0150002).

Dear Team,

please help me on the issue "The application was unable to start correctly(0xc0150002).click ok to close the application"

Have created the build using installshield 2012. dll was generated from VS2008. Used 3rd party libraries.Included all the libraries,dll.
This was the first tme creating the installer using installshield. saw multiple sites were talked about his .I tried to resolve this issue following those guideline.still not able to find it out.

Thanks,
Regards,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Start application after Oracle has started

Who can tell me how I can see to it that a application doesn't try to start it's processes untill Oracle has completely started. Thanx. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Piet
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do i auto start application upon startup?

sorry, i'm a newbie to unix... but how do i or rather where do i write scripts that auto start my application e.g. Informix? in Windows it would be services but in UNIX where can i auto start my informix program? To run informix i just type "oninit". And do i have to login to any user before... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: doofie
2 Replies

3. Linux

where to put an application if i want to start it on start up

hi i want to know the way by which i put any file somewhere and it get s started when the system restarts or bots i mean whenever my system starts that application must also start thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shukla_chanchal
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Start and stop of an application thru shell scripts.

Hi, I just learnt the shell scripting and got working on that right now. I have one problem. Here i am having a java application that needs to be start and stop using two shell scripts, i.e., starting the java application using one shell script and stopping the application using another... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sadha
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to display correctly the contents of a file without a line feed

I am using AIX and ksh. I need to display the contents of a file that has a pid (process id). Because the file is open, it doesn't have the line feed or new line, so for some reason if I do this: `cat $pid` , where $pid is the name of the fully qualified file, it displays test3.sh: 426110:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gato
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I start a SH application when someone makes a ssh connection?

Hello everyone, I'm trying to control the access in my server. I did an application that can read audit logs and sys logs with the purpose to send me a report by email with important information about the user. It's a SH file. My problem is start the program when someone makes a ssh connection.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: journey
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to start application and keep script running

What I'm looking for is best explained with a little example. #!/bin/bash gedit echo "I need this message to appear while gedit is still running, but it appears only then when I close gedit." Of course most of the times you want the script to wait, but in this case I want to start a new... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrZehl
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

script to remotely start an application instance

just wanted to ask if anybody have script template for the subject above so I can make ti as my guide? example a. server 1.1.1.1: restart script located at /etc/init.d/glassfish.sh b. server 2.2.2.2: central script that support admin will use to execute to restart the /etc/init.d/glassfish.sh... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Scripting Stop/Start Application

I did a search of these forums but couldnt find a suitable resolution. I am attempting to script a stop and start of an application on AIX. Such as: However it has authentication where username and password prompts will appear after running the above command requiring input from a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Soupy
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to backup dirs on application start and close.

Hi I want to write a script that will back up one directory if a certain application launches and then backs up another directory if that same application is closed down. NFI where to start. It seems like cron isn't the tool for this because that is time based. I'm thinking I need... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: zorrokan
6 Replies
dxshutdown(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     dxshutdown(8)

NAME
dxshutdown - Performs various types of automated system shutdown. SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/X11/dxshutdown OPTIONS
The dxshutdown command accepts all of the standard X Toolkit command-line options, which are documented in the OPTIONS section of the X(1X) reference page. DESCRIPTION
The Shutdown Manager application, dxshutdown, provides the system administrator with a graphical user interface for running user-specified scripts at shutdown time in addition to performing the following types of automated system shutdown: Halt (and restart console mode) Reboot Single-user mode shutdown Message-only shutdown Dependencies: None. You do not need to configure anything prior to running Shutdown Manager. You must be root to run Shutdown Manager. Shutdown Manager also lets the system administrator display one or more warning messages prior to system shutdown. The dxshutdown command uses the Tru64 UNIX shutdown command as an API, passing command-line arguments as specified by application defaults and user inputs. The Shutdown Manager also provides the following features, which the shutdown command does not provide: Selection of a preshutdown script to be executed prior to system shutdown Easy cancellation for a shutdown while the timed countdown is in progress Maintenance of an error- and-script output log under /var/adm/sysman/dxshutdown.log Saving and restoring user-selected shutdown options over multiple invocations of the Shutdown Manager application For additional information about the graphical user interface, see the online help volume, which is available from the Help button in the main window of the Shutdown Manager application. To start dxshutdown from the graphical user interface: Click on the Application Manager icon on the CDE front panel. Double click on the System_Admin application group icon. Double click on the Daily Admin application group icon. Double click on the Shutdown Manager appli- cation icon. EXAMPLES
To start Shutdown Manager from the command line, enter: dxshutdown To open the Shutdown Manager help volume from the command line, enter the following command: /usr/dt/bin/dthelpview -h /usr/dt/appconfig/help/C/DXshutdown.sdl FILES
Shutdown Manager executable Shutdown Manager log file Shutdown Manager help volume Shutdown Manager resource file (for option settings) SEE ALSO
Commands: fasthalt(8), halt(8), rc0(8), reboot(8), rwalld(8), shutdown(8), sync(8), X(1X) dxshutdown(8)