Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script that automatically issue "yes" and press enter Post 302991685 by Corona688 on Wednesday 15th of February 2017 10:17:42 AM
Old 02-15-2017
"interactive password authentication" means "password typed by a human being in realtime authentication" and no substitutes for human are acceptable to ssh. You'd have to trick it with a brute-forcing language like expect.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pressing "Enter/Space bar" using Net::TELNET? in Perl

I'm trying to learn how to get my script to execute the enter button when it telnets into a router and the router displays output but you need to press the space bar or enter button to continue displaying my output of the router. How is this done? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: xmaverick
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

"Write" - how to quit by press enter

I need to make Bash script. It has one parameter - user ID. If this user is online you can write him a message with "write" program, but only one line. After pressing ENTER "write" program should quit. Normally when you run "write" you can write next line after pressing ENTER and you can quit... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Eriknem
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

read -n1 -r -p "Press..." key / produces error in bash shell script

Hello! Sorry, for my not so perfect english! I want to stop bash shell script execution until any key is pressed. This line in a bash shell script read -n1 -r -p "Press any key to continue..." key produces this error When I run this from the command line usera@lynx:~$ read... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxinho
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make scipt except from "Y","y" and "yes" to take [Enter] as being "yes"

This is the script: #!/bin/sh if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/WallpaperChanger; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/bin/wallch; fi; if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/applications/wallch.desktop; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/doc/wallch; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/man/man1/wallch.1.gz; fi echo "Delete... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

""Help Me!""Beginner awk learning issue

Hi All, I have just now started learning awk from the source - Awk - A Tutorial and Introduction - by Bruce Barnett and the bad part is that I am stuck on the very first example for running the awk script. The script is as - #!/bin/sh # Linux users have to change $8 to $9 awk ' BEGIN ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: csrohit
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Syntax error near unexpected token `"Hit <ENTER> to continue:"'

the below code will search attr string inside makefile under the modelno on given path. echo "Enter model no for searching string inside makefile" read inputs2 #find /pools/home_unix/sapte/work/models/model/$inputs2 -name "makefile" | xargs grep "attr" \; #;;I am getting below error.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: lathigara
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
AMANDA-SCRIPTS(7)						    Miscellanea 						 AMANDA-SCRIPTS(7)

NAME
amanda-scripts - Configuring and using the Script API DESCRIPTION
The Script API is a flexible system for invoking user-supplied scripts at various points in the execution of Amanda. This manual page describes the operation and configuration of the API. For help writing Script API scripts, see http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/Script_API. SCRIPTS
This section lists the scripts included with Amanda, see the individual man page for instructions on using them. For complete How-To information, consult the Amanda wiki at http://wiki.zmanda.com. o amzfs-snapshot(8), - create/destroy zfs snapshot. o script-email(8), - send email. Script properties work just like application properties: they are insensitive to case, and - (dash) and _ (underscore) may be used interchangeably. SCRIPTS OUTPUT PROPERTY
A pre-dle-amcheck, pre-dle-estimate or pre-dle-backup executed on the client can output property on stdout that are sent to the application. If the output line matches "PROPERTY str1 str2", Amanda sets a property called "str1" by the value of "str2", that property is sent to the application. SEE ALSO
amanda(8), amanda.conf(5) The Amanda Wiki: : http://wiki.zmanda.com/ AUTHORS
Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau@zmanda.com> Zmanda, Inc. (http://www.zmanda.com) Dustin J. Mitchell <dustin@zmanda.com> Zmanda, Inc. (http://www.zmanda.com) Amanda 3.3.3 01/10/2013 AMANDA-SCRIPTS(7)