Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Active User List Script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Active User List Script Post 302991049 by zaxxon on Monday 6th of February 2017 07:08:37 AM
Old 02-06-2017
Try:
Code:
who | cut -d" " -f1

This User Gave Thanks to zaxxon For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

list of active and locked OS accounts

Hello all I'm trying to generate a list of active and locked accounts at the end of every month...How would I know which account is active and which is locked or diabled ...I was looking at the /etc/passwd file but I was not sure how to differentiate between an active account and a locked... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: luft
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Online user list script

I decided to delete the first post since it was againt the forum rules (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Necrologist
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to AutoKill PIDs of LOGED in Active User

:confused: Hi i am trying to make a script through which i can get the total number of User and their PID after that kill all Users except the one by which i am currently logged in. (i m using SCO UNIX 5.06) # id of current usre < total number of current user USR=`who -u |wc -l` # id of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aafflatoon
2 Replies

4. Linux

Command for list of active/disabled users

Hi, I want to know the command for finding out the list of active/disabled users in Linux System. Model:x86_64. Rev:2.6.9 Thanks in advance for your help Mike (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mike1234
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get list of user into an array in perl script

Hi, cut -d: -f1,3 /etc/group >rpt.out I have a doubt in perl. right i am getting list of group user id into rpt.out file. instead i need to store it as an array in perl script. could you please tell me how can i get list of user into an array in perl script.. thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solo123
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to ignore the user from list of users

Hi, I have a situation where I want to ignore few users from list of users and print rest of user in log file. say, I want to ignore aaa, bbb, ccc, ddd .. ppp from list of 20 user (do not want to include) What is the good command or any script? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sumit30
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Configure Solaris to accept Active Directory user logins

Is it possible to configure a Solaris server to authenticate users against an Active Directory server when logging in via ssh? I've seen some docs out there, I've followed their instructions, but it does not work. And I'm beginning to wonder if it is possible or even supported by Oracle. The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Find number of ACTIVE SSH putty sessions, excluding where the user hopped on to a diff server

Hi - If iam logged on to server A, on 4 putty windows using SSH ... and out of these 4 logged-in sessions, in one of the sessions if i did SSH from server A to server B; i would now have 4 putty windows sessions ... of which 3 are actively logged on to Server A while 1 putty window is actively... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i4ismail
2 Replies
SIEVESHELL(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     SIEVESHELL(1)

NAME
sieveshell - remotely manipulate sieve scripts SYNOPSIS
sieveshell [--user=user] [--authname=authname] [--realm=realm] [--password=password] [--exec=script] [--execfile=file] server[:port] sieveshell --help DESCRIPTION
sieveshell allows users to manipulate their scripts on a remote server. It works via MANAGESIEVE, a work in progress. The following commands are recognized: list list scripts on server. put <filename> upload script to server. get <name> [<filename>] get script. if no filename display to stdout delete <name> delete script. activate <name> activate script. deactivate deactivate all scripts. OPTIONS
-u user, --user=user The authorization name to request; by default, derived from the authentication credentials. -a authname, --authname=authname The user to use for authentication (defaults to current user). -r realm, --realm=realm The realm to attempt authentication in. -p password, --password=password The password to use when authenticating to server. Note that this parameter can be seen in the process list. Use with caution! -e script, --exec=script Instead of working interactively, run commands from script, and exit when done. -f file, --execfile=file Instead of working interactively, run commands from file file and exit when done. REFERENCES
[MANAGESIEVE] Martin, T.; "A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts", draft-ietf-managesieve-03.txt, Mirapoint, Inc.; May 2001, work in progress. AUTHOR
Tim Martin <tmartin@mirapoint.com>, and the rest of the Cyrus team <cyrus-bugs@andrew.cmu.edu>. perl v5.14.2 2014-06-03 SIEVESHELL(1)