Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Please help Linux system is down... Post 302990924 by samnyc on Thursday 2nd of February 2017 09:02:54 PM
Old 02-02-2017
here is the upload file again, not sure why it's not getting uploaded.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

2 in 1 Linux system

i have heard that you can have 2 computers running and mak it so one syste will use the other systems CPU though the network or some thing like that. first, is this true? if so how do i set it up with Mandrake 9.2 or higher? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_newbe
6 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

Operating system LINUX

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Write a C program that accepts 3 parameters. Each parameter indicates the quantity of product to be produced.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paradise
0 Replies

3. Linux

Linux system

Is it true that a well setup Linux system is very hard to break into, not impossible, just hard to do? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
4 Replies

4. AIX

Accessing files on AIX system from Linux system

I have a following requirement in production system 1 : LINUX User: abcd system 2: AIX (it is hosting a production DB) Requirement user abcd from system 1 should have read access on archive log files created by DB on system 2. The log files are created with permissions 540 by user ora ,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitnm1106
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX file system to Linux file system migration

We would be migrating UNIX file system to Linux file system. We do have many directory and sub directories with files. after migrating unix to linux file system , i want to make sure all the files has been copied ? What would be the best approach to validate directory ,sub-directory and file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balajikalai
1 Replies

6. Programming

Linux/Solaris System Administrator to become a Linux/Solaris System Programmer?

Hi all What is the qualification required by Linux/Solaris System Administrator to become a Linux/Solaris System Programmer as to gain complete knowledge on computers. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tlogine
1 Replies

7. Linux

Best Linux monitoring system

Hi all, I'm looking for the best tool to monitor the Linux system. I've found a lot of interesting tools searching the web but I didn't find one which can do all the requirments (like a one in all tool). I would prefer it to include a command line interface also. Thank you, Andreea (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: andreea9322
0 Replies

8. Infrastructure Monitoring

Best system monitoring for Linux

Hi all, I'm looking for the best tool to monitor the Linux system. I've found a lot of interesting tools searching the web but I didn't find one which can do all the requirments (like a one in all tool). I would prefer it to include a command line interface also. Thank you, Andreea (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: andreea9322
1 Replies
DOXYGEN(1)							   User Commands							DOXYGEN(1)

NAME
doxygen - documentation system for various programming languages DESCRIPTION
Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D. You can use doxygen in a number of ways: 1) Use doxygen to generate a template configuration file: doxygen [-s] -g [configName] If - is used for configName doxygen will write to standard output. 2) Use doxygen to update an old configuration file: doxygen [-s] -u [configName] 3) Use doxygen to generate documentation using an existing configuration file: doxygen [configName] If - is used for configName doxygen will read from standard input. 4) Use doxygen to generate a template style sheet file for RTF, HTML or Latex. RTF: doxygen -w rtf styleSheetFile HTML: doxygen -w html headerFile footerFile styleSheetFile [configFile] LaTeX: doxygen -w latex headerFile footerFile styleSheetFile [configFile] 5) Use doxygen to generate an rtf extensions file RTF: doxygen -e rtf extensionsFile If -s is specified the comments in the config file will be omitted. If configName is omitted `Doxyfile' will be used as a default. AUTHOR
Doxygen version 1.8.1.2, Copyright Dimitri van Heesch 1997-2012 SEE ALSO
doxywizard(1). Please consider installing the doxygen-doc package as it contains additional documentation on how to use doxygen. doxygen 1.8.1.2 February 2013 DOXYGEN(1)