Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Unable to register Post 302990557 by bakunin on Saturday 28th of January 2017 10:19:56 AM
Old 01-28-2017
Maybe the username you tried to use is in use - but by someone else?

Just select another username and register this one.

bakunin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I tried registering couple of times, and got the following message. Sorry, registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration. We are sorry for the inconvenience but please... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josvasanth
0 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I tried registering couple of times, and got the following message. "Sorry, registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration. ...you might want to try searching the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cherry_sas
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register, cont.

Hi, I'm posting in reply to: https://www.unix.com/forum-support-area-unregistered-users-account-problems/128453-unable-register.html imnotaspammer is me. I'm posting in new thread because it seems I can't reply as I'm not registered. I guess this is a reason why no problem report here... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: imnotaspammer2
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I've tried three times. email: dpc (_a_t_) ucore.info username: dpc . ucore . info Browser: FF 3.0.17 on Solaris Why don't you let me in and consider me a spammer, ha? :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: imnotaspammer
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

System unable to register with Red Hat Networks

ISSUE: The system is unable to register with Redhat network (RHN). SYSTEM DETAILS: RHEL6 (2.6.32-131.2.1.el6.x86_64). The firewall is turned off. I have network connectivity. There is no GUI. All work is done from the command line. The following files are installed:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmithJ
4 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I am unable to register

i forgot the username and password and random question please remove my mail ids <email removed>@gmail.com <email removed>@gmail.com i mant join this for learn unix my desired username balakrishna and password <removed> (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

Hallo. I was interested in registering for a forum account but it keeps tossing me to the no permissions page (I was going to answer a question about scripting network changes). I do use a VPN tunnel through AirVPN so that may be the problem. My current IP is <removed IP address> and if you'll have... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register (2x Accounts)

Hello, I have tried to register to the forums twice now, once with the username 'pilnet101' which I signed up with a while back - and second with the user 'omni', using a gmail account. I have not received activation emails for either accounts and as a result, I am unable to post at all in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest12121
2 Replies

9. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register account

Hello there, I'm trying to register an account on Unix.com, but unfortunately I saw my country in block list due to spamming (Vietnam). Could you give me instruction to create new account on this forum? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. (0 Replies)
0 Replies

10. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
RHNREG_KS(8)						    Red Hat Linux System Manual 					      RHNREG_KS(8)

NAME
rhnreg_ks - a program for non interactively registering systems to Red Hat Network SYNOPSIS
rhnreg_ks [OPTION]... [PACKAGE NAME]... DESCRIPTION
rhnreg_ks is a utility for registering a system with the Red Hat Network. It is designed to be used in a non-interactive enviroment (a kickstart style install, for example). All the information can be specified on the commandline or stdin. --profilename Specify the profilename that should be used as an identifier for the system in Red Hat Network --username The username to register the system with under Red Hat Network. This can be an existing Red Hat Network username, or a new username. --password The password associated with the username specified with the --username option. This is an unencrypted password. --orgid Specify an organizational id of the org to register this system under. This is optional, and only used if registered a system to an existing Red Hat Network organization. --orgpassword The password assocated with the orgig specified with the --orgid option. This is an unencrypted password. --email The email address associated with the username specified iwth the --username option. --serialnumber Specify a servial number to associate with the system. This is optional, and only useful when combined with an orgid. --contactinfo Read contact info from standard in. The format is one entry per line, colon seperated. Valid options are reg_num, title, first_name, last_name, company, position, address1, address2, city, state, zip, country, phone, fax, contact_email, contact_mail, contact_phone, contact_fax, contact_special, contact_newsletter. --nohardware Do not probe or upload any hardware information. --nopackages Do not profile or upload any package information. --force Register the system even if it has already been registered. --version Show the version fo rhnreg_ks --proxy Specify a http proxy to use. FILES
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date Configuration settings for up2date and rhnreg_ks /usr/share/rhn/RHNS-CA-CERT The ssl certificate authority file used by rhnreg_ks to validate the Red Hat Network ssl servers. EXAMPLES
The following registers a new system to Red Hat Network. rhnreg_ks --profilename "example_profile_name" --username "someexampleuser@example.com" --password "foobar" The following examples registers a new system to Red Hat Network including contact info. rhnreg_ks --profilename "example_profile_name" --username "someexampleuser@example.com" --password "foobar" --contactinfo < contactinfo where the file "contactinfo" contains data in the format: first_name: Billy last_name: Bob company: SomeCompanyName city: Springfield fax: 555-5555 phone: 555-5555 SEE ALSO
Configuration can be done via up2date --configure. rhnreg_ks is used to register a system to Red Hat Network. Visit <http://rhn.red- hat.com> for access or to sign up. You can also run up2date to register a system with Red Hat Network. Authors Written by Adrian Likins <alikins@redhat.com> REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <http://bugzilla.redhat.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1999-2002 Red Hat, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. 4th Berkeley Distribution Wed 10 April 2002 RHNREG_KS(8)